Official Tank Wars Thread: NBA Race to the Bottom - Rep your squad

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't understand the need to have a fukking "lottery" in the first place.

It should be like the NFL.Worst team picks 1st, 2nd worst 2nd, 3rd worse 3rd, and so on....

I feel like the lottery is a con.The very fact that it exist, makes me feel like the shyt really is rigged.

It's the perfect illusion...similar to voting.It's based on marketing & logistics.I believe there's a

NBA think tank that determines the draft order.I know they say "Such & such 'sports agency' watches over the draft process to make sure it's legit"

But everything's corrupted once a man touch it.What's the use of a good illusion/magic trick without an audience? I'll always be convinced the

shyt is rigged.WWF status

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Kang Gang here

Doesn't matter if we we're the worst or seventh worst cause we're still not going to get a top three draft pick .
kings_vlade_divac-840x420.jpg

:francis:

So give the fans a show and have another 30 win season :deadhorse:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Theyre locked into that 2 slot though breh, no motivation. Curry might be on a minutes restriction too. Dont mess around and do the unthinkable.

:sas2: We'll be watching

I think our best bet is the Nets and the Kings winning a few games and losing the H2H games against the Magic

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
My Mavs managing to stay somewhat competitive in games and tank at the same time
NyuPJDY.png

Heard a few times that this Mavs team will go down as one of the most unluckiest ever in terms of losing games that could have gone either way

Add a top 5 pick to this roster + Carlisle going back to non-tanking rotations + a little luck = Playoffs? :ehh:

Btw if Memphis escape this Tank War without receiving a fine of some kind then :francis:

I mean with all these front office sexual harassment stories about the mavs I think they should lose their draft pick...to the spurs of course...AND when Mark Cuban sees a black man in a hoodie on one side of the street he should be forced to stay on that side of the street :ehh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We need to draft Ayton. Use Minny pick and Hou pick to move up and land Trae Young or Collin Sexton or Shai-GA. Trade cap space and Dennis for LMA and Patty Mills so they can make a run for LeBron James.

Mills/(Sexton/Young/Shai)/Taylor
Bazemore
Prince
LMA/Collins
Dedmon/Ayton

We don't gotta tank and we got potential superstars we can develop. Win-Win

Please do breh
domwestcry.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Suns deserve that 1st pick, but they'll finish with the 3rd worst record, and pick 5th-6th.

It's always downward moving, never up, stupid....Here's another classic("Classic" = The NBA saying to the Suns "We're fukking you again ":umad:)
They know damn well they owe us a #1

I'd actually be happy w a top 3 pick to be honest. The consensus seems to have been shaken up some from what it was before the tournament started so it'd be interesting to see how it plays out, any of the top 3 is allegedly a future franchise type player and each is very different so I'd be curious to see what direction we end up going.

If we end up w anything lower than 4, I'm running up on Adam Silver w a wooden stake

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

I'd actually be happy w a top 3 pick to be honest. The consensus seems to have been shaken up some from what it was before the tournament started so it'd be interesting to see how it plays out, any of the top 3 is allegedly a future franchise type player and each is very different so I'd be curious to see what direction we end up going.

If we end up w anything lower than 4, I'm running up on Adam Silver w a wooden stake

Who do you want the most?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

If the Nets(Cavs) get the 1st pick again.......MAAAAAAANNNNNNN
1310121676_angry_wrestler.gif