Official TEDDY HART Comeback Thread: 4/21/18: Juve Juice/Ted Hart back in AAA

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

Teddy has been ALL OVER the indies in the past few months.

Fresh Out the clink

Off the weed for months

Wife/gf took everything from him

Starting from square one

Making this thread cause of his past beefs with the neckbeard messiahs gets dude nothing but hate on other wrestling forums; but still to this day 15 years later, dude innovated like few before him.

I got faith homie gonna make it to the E soon enough if he keeps his head on straight and keeps working for the rest of the year.

If you dont like ted step out my thread. This is about wishing homie good luck and keeping his fans updated.

Last night he returned to AAA and has teamed up with killer kross and the JUICE juventud guerriro.

Ima keep this thread updated with any matches I can find from the new year. Im so mad i missed ted vs evans in jersey last month but ill catch him.

If you dont know ted, he gets godfather props from guys like neville and ricochet and has guys like will osprey scared to face him. Dude was the first indy legend off the internet. Dude reminds me if owen went all out with the high flying. Dude was dealt a crazy bad hand and i just respect that he keeps a smile on his face and is out there trying to do what he do best.

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
He wasnt dealt a bad hand. He was just so irresponsible that his white privilege couldnt get him out of it. Hes talented but a major fukk up
Breh before he even grown his lil brother was cut in half literally piece at a time til death. Thatd fukk anyone up. Not even getting into his family history. Not saying he didnt fukk up but dude is incredibly talented and a personality. Aint like harry bringing world down either. That whole class with jack evams deserved more imo. Cheap knockoffs instead in their spots

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teddy's the man. He came up in the wrong era.

He's a character, an actual interesting person who lives a crazy ass life. He's not just a dude who liked watching it as a kid, works out, and emulates his favorites. I don't think he could last in WWE, but he should be a major star somehow, in New Japan or wherever else.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
From the little I caught of him at WM weekend, he wasn't selling shyt for anyone. :ld:

It seemed kinda apt that he was teaming with Steiner at the Impact show though :pachaha:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
Flesh eating disease from most likely the wresting ring they all trained on as kids. Dudes lived thru tragedy and had to goto wwe like a year after this happened. He was a wreck.

If page is takin nuts on the belt

And Enzo out with an entourage of coke heads evey night and only gettin in trouble for what he did

I dont see why weed smoking teddybis a problem

Hes clean rn, hes been building with all his old boys which apparently every year get together and tell crazy stories about him

Teddy is like the ONLY wrestler who reminds me of what a wrestler supposed to be. He in strip clubs with his boys while the wwe roster playing video games.

What a character.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Flesh eating disease from most likely the wresting ring they all trained on as kids. Dudes lived thru tragedy and had to goto wwe like a year after this happened. He was a wreck.

If page is takin nuts on the belt

And Enzo out with an entourage of coke heads evey night and only gettin in trouble for what he did

I dont see why weed smoking teddybis a problem

Hes clean rn, hes been building with all his old boys which apparently every year get together and tell crazy stories about him

Teddy is like the ONLY wrestler who reminds me of what a wrestler supposed to be. He in strip clubs with his boys while the wwe roster playing video games.

What a character.

I fukk with teddy super hard too breh, love his style. but dude doesn't do himself any favors.

that shyt from the top of the cage back in the day was bad.

plus, did you watch him on WM weekend? not only did he refuse to sell or catch anybody on dives, dude was using the ref to help him stand on the top rope.

come on b

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
I fukk with teddy super hard too breh, love his style. but dude doesn't do himself any favors.

that shyt from the top of the cage back in the day was bad.

plus, did you watch him on WM weekend? not only did he refuse to sell or catch anybody on dives, dude was using the ref to help him stand on the top rope.

come on b
I know bro. But being a lovable fukkup myself, i hope he keeps his head on straight

Heres a match from feb hes selling the entire match and even takesbthe L to a nobody so idk man. Maybe he had a bad night. I know he wrestled multiple times that weekend which he admitted he was wrong about with critiscizing guys in the past for not keeping the movesets up but he said he took 60+ bookings for the year so far.

He faced evans in a 1v1 in jersey a cpl months back i heard was incredible too.

Last edited: