Official TEDDY HART Comeback Thread: 4/21/18: Juve Juice/Ted Hart back in AAA

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
@smoove157

Heres a vid from last week where he in small canada promotion

Ted said he had 6 matches wm weekend and has a bum knee (and hes sporting a black eye to boot) so im giving hin the benefit of the doubt cuz every match i seen him this year so far hes been in good shape and wasnt falling with near perfect form. I can tell by his recent shoots hes going thru it rn.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:55 on the crib vid talking about his chain LMAO. gtfo here. teddy always spicing up his past with mad lies, listen to the Jericho podcast interview if you want to know how his mind works. I think he does it on purpose to sell himself as bigger than he is, but boy does it come off wrong sometimes. like that one friend who always lying and its so annoying cuz he never cuts the bullshyt

Regarding his ringwork, saw a couple matches from him this year. He's still able to pull off some sick moves, ones that he's definitely thought of himself, and that makes him entertaining to me. I got nothing bad to say about him there. He will never shake his reputation, and his constant ducktales will not help that, so he probably done as far as working for a televised NA promotion.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whoo:yoo thats Melina
rkkU1hF.gif

He's talking about the Divas do NY shoot :dead:
Bret said the same shyt also :ohhh::myman:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:55 on the crib vid talking about his chain LMAO. gtfo here. teddy always spicing up his past with mad lies, listen to the Jericho podcast interview if you want to know how his mind works. I think he does it on purpose to sell himself as bigger than he is, but boy does it come off wrong sometimes. like that one friend who always lying and its so annoying cuz he never cuts the bullshyt

Regarding his ringwork, saw a couple matches from him this year. He's still able to pull off some sick moves, ones that he's definitely thought of himself, and that makes him entertaining to me. I got nothing bad to say about him there. He will never shake his reputation, and his constant ducktales will not help that, so he probably done as far as working for a televised NA promotion.

that shyt with the chain is hilarious. lol @ it being on a website that rappers buy jewelry from.

teddy my guy, but that chain is clearly aluminum and some random crystals/stones