Official The Coli Serie B Basketball League!

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My battery died after the first go round, but I was able to get Anthony Davis

@smARTmouf

I wouldn't of let you get Rose for 27 had I been online.

From the look of the draft looks like a lot of brehs cashed out too quick and didn't have bread towards the end cause dudes were getting copped for the low after the first few rounds

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My battery died after the first go round, but I was able to get Anthony Davis

@smARTmouf

I wouldn't of let you get Rose for 27 had I been online.

From the look of the draft looks like a lot of brehs cashed out too quick and didn't have bread towards the end cause dudes were getting copped for the low after the first few rounds

haha..word up...I saw you were gonna leave so I was hoping Rose would come up way later so I could get him for a discounted price... :lolbron:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I accidentally had an autobid go in for Bosh, and then I had to leave to do the Serie A draft and it took a bunch of good players, even though I filled my que with junk and selected autobid.

I will waive any player of value today and everyone will have a chance to spend the FAAB dollars on them.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

How is Lebron and KD on the same team though?

:skip:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I accidentally had an autobid go in for Bosh, and then I had to leave to do the Serie A draft and it took a bunch of good players, even though I filled my que with junk and selected autobid.

I will waive any player of value today and everyone will have a chance to spend the FAAB dollars on them.

Is it going to be a money bid process?

It's showing now that those players can be bid on.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Is it going to be a money bid process?

It's showing now that those players can be bid on.
yes. So the waiver process is that its normal waiver priority, but everyone has $100 of Freee agent bid money to use to bid on waiver players they want. So everyone I am dumping back in will be up for grabs using the waiver bids. If the bids are the same amount (as they are blind bids) the person with the highest waiver priority will get the player.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND.....you ONLY have the $100 in waiver play money for the whole season!

It also will only let me drop the 4 I have dropped already without replacing them with new players, so there are going to be some other players I drop tomorrow after waivers open back up to, so keep that in mind.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yes. So the waiver process is that its normal waiver priority, but everyone has $100 of Freee agent bid money to use to bid on waiver players they want. So everyone I am dumping back in will be up for grabs using the waiver bids. If the bids are the same amount (as they are blind bids) the person with the highest waiver priority will get the player.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND.....you ONLY have the $100 in waiver play money for the whole season!

It also will only let me drop the 4 I have dropped already without replacing them with new players, so there are going to be some other players I drop tomorrow after waivers open back up to, so keep that in mind.
:youngsabo:

I'm on that 2nd Waive of drops coming, I see who I need off your roster

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm 1st...so you can just forget trying to get Noah:obama:
Nah, I meant I'm on the next waive of players that he's going to drop. My front court is straight, I got the Brow and Vucci Mane at the 4 and 5 anyway

:win:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Why the fukk aren't players available the day you pick them up?

If I pick a few guys up at 6AM when there have obviously been no games played yet, I should be able to use them that day.