Official The Mandalorian Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
till you do a luke Skywalker right Disney.
I know you do not know how to do this shyt all the way right..especially when they never had no properties in the eighties boom outside of gummy bears. Which had no relevent toy craze at all past the firs lt gen plushies trickle down from that cabbage patch craze. Of which Disney had no property ever online with either. Plus ruined star wars before with droids. If Disney is involved star wars is gonna be the same bullahit it was when droids aired back in the day. fukk Disney star wars. They have no idea how to make. Nor market real blockbuster properties past revenue grabbing on caged nostalgia.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So many classics, so many genres. It's crazy cos I dont think anyone would have picked him to be this GOAT.

stop.

off how simptastic and wanna be the white hanging with the homeboys swingers is. I really don't see much there. Besides not making Tony into a drunk and just cgi level national geographic for movies nature portrayals of the animated jungle book.

yeah, it is cool he is at marvel.
yet anyone could have not made tony a drunk henry pym who was not a woman beater and won.
anyone with a brain could have done that.

with favreau i don't see much there. Outside of trying to mainstream and convert the spike lee meets robert townsend tarantino formula into big budget Hollywood adaptations by staying politically on code. Now if he found a way to give us the real henry pym and the real Tony Starks. Then made this. I would be like okay, gotta give him some props. Yet all he did was Disney misappropriation estrogen lead legacy up ironman.
to the point eliminating iron man from being ironman and making him tony pym. The nonviolent woman beating non drinking eccentric social disconnect guy. Anyone could have done that by just being at Disney off top.

I am not giving props for neutering and mainstreaming Tony at Disney of all places.
then trying to act like Oh hey,...good job.

anyone could have done that. Anyone.

art barr

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
till you do a luke Skywalker right Disney.
I know you do not know how to do this shyt all the way right..especially when they never had no properties in the eighties boom outside of gummy bears. Which had no relevent toy craze at all past the firs lt gen plushies trickle down from that cabbage patch craze. Of which Disney had no property ever online with either. Plus ruined star wars before with droids. If Disney is involved star wars is gonna be the same bullahit it was when droids aired back in the day. fukk Disney star wars. They have no idea how to make. Nor market real blockbuster properties past revenue grabbing on caged nostalgia.

art barr

I love these credits though. It's as if The Police made a music video segment for the "Heavy Metal" cartoon movie.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I love these credits though. It's as if The Police made a music video segment for the "Heavy Metal" cartoon movie.

you are saying that and not from the perspective of a kid hoping he gon see a light saber. Plus a stoopid ass lyric based opening. When all you need was a crawl and the epic sdtrk and we good. Instead, disney gives us their wack space soft jazz cool wnua meets pop folk bullshyt.
then when the actual series opens up. The foreshadow in the lyrics that was in perfect clarity of no weapon in my hand or whatever. . Comes on to compound further the Mother's group mettling in toys and star wars. That gave us fukkin sticks for weapons in most return of the Jedi figures.

this whole shyt is still cringe and nuffin but the thirty year foreshadow of impending doom. For star wars to ever be with Disney ever again.

fukk disney.

marvel gone wind up soft as shyt from this disney bullshyt too.

Then you not gon have shyt left and then it is right back to when droids ruined star wars. yet it ain't no high quality:

he man
robotech
gi joe
transformers
voltron

in legacy to save it.
as all these companies fukked up rebooting them.
or do not know how to ever do it right.
plus are ran by complete idiots.
hiding behind Xcel spreadsheet ms and returns database printoffs

y'all looking at the dilemma of 83.

if there was no heman and y'all not looking to good for your future.

y'all have no dope creators or properties to draw from and need to hold the people with the properties accountable. For driving quality away from the property.
that arrived in their hands due to actual high shelf quality.
as the standard marker and bearer in history.

this shyt lost with without real high quality focused star wars.

as star wars is the only high moral property and if it is not done right. Then hope is lost fa real,...no cap. No bullshyt

art barr

behind every layer.
every man or woman regardless of color should believe they are luke Skywalker. As before anything existed you cognitively knew of this world called reality. You knew luke Skywalker was the moral check and balance to good kind people in or out of reality.

anyone telling you different is a moral deficient person and is not to be trusted in any good faith ideal at all.

art barr

we were all luke skywalker.

i am luke sjywalker.

before they ruined luke Skywalker.
into a crazed old man sexually assaulting space creatures and being a fight by skype'n ass bytch.

fukk Disney..

mark was right.

Kathleen and rian are two idiots spread sheet using phonies and hacks.