Official The Mandalorian Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
yeah, but he is not a star wars type guy.

this star wars shyt is easy.
imagine if said character was an action figure. Then think would a kid want it.

with all of these Disney star wars movies. They suck because they have no idea how to create heroes. Let alone hero's a child wants to actually ask their parents in a recession for.

I never wanted a rocky or Apollo action figure. I played colecp vision and that was it. Stallone was not ready for action figures till he tired a bandanna on in the second first blood. Trying to make an action figure out of an actor who dos not have that aire off top is an, L.

that is why these people making shyt at stoopid because they really do not etf they are doing. Just using a fake profit from nineties employee downsizing on a spreadsheet to validate their lies and losses.

shyt is a joke.

I feel for y'all moving forward raising kids.
shyt is gonna be nuffin but dead space. Surrounded by fake blockbusters properties.

art barr

If he was in Predator, he can be in Star Wars.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If he was in Predator, he can be in Star Wars.

no nikka.

Predator is not online with star wars.
the whole hood ran around with a millennium falcon.
nobody ran around wit a predator nuffin.
there is a complete line that predator does not come near in comparison to star wars at all
if you think they are comparable.
I know you were not fully cognitive for star wars at all.
plus i know you do not know and do not know blockbusters at all.
Plus never were cognitive to witness true blockbusters either.

Art Barr

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
On the low if this is successful, that and rogue one should set the tone for SW media to focus more on original characters and stories
I agree. They should just scrap the whole Skywalker storyline, focus on side characters and comeback with a solo Skywalker that's already well established. That whole feminist agenda butchered the legacy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if they can do this brehs if they can do this the quality, the action

its time for that darth vader mini series hunting down the last remaining jedis while james earl is still alive

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm all the way in. Since I was a little kid, I wanted a STAR WARS LIVE ACTION TV SERIES. I remember when Lucas promised us 17 years ago it was coming. I gotta give Disney props for making it happen, and letting it be adult, and not trying to distill it to a more kid friendly show.