Official The Mandalorian Thread

Daps
I only have 1080p but now that you mention it the scene on the Jawa sandcrawler looked sorta sus to me video wise. I wish I had a 4k tv.
That whole Batman & Robin climbing sequence was just this side of a little bit corny.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I only have 1080p but now that you mention it the scene on the Jawa sandcrawler looked sorta sus to me video wise. I wish I had a 4k tv.
That whole Batman & Robin climbing sequence was just this side of a little bit corny.
Breh don't speak on this piff ass show again until you upgrade your trash ass viewing capabilities

:camby:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kind of picture settings are on your TV? Do you have the soap opera effect on?

Because this shyt looks beautiful on my 4k HDR TV.
I might honestly, I just got a new 4K OLED too. What settings should I have it on?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:gucci: there are plenty of cases of a half hour episode of something having a fleshed out story

Obviously that's not what they're going for here and that's fine, but there are only eight episodes this season so it at least needs to pick up by the halfway point. The visual effects are great but you have to have an actual story.

So far if somebody asked me what this was about all I could say is "This bounty hunter I know nothing about finds this baby Yoda I know nothing about and is trying to turn him in for a reward I know nothing about".

But again, I'll check out the newest episode when I get home. Hopefully they focus a little more on building a plot.
The first half hour of a completely new series? Me thinks not.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Mando coming through in the bar dripped out in the fresh armor :whoo:, while all the other bounty hunters giving him the :mjpls:.

Baby Yoda cuteness got past his helmet and armor and he had to go back to do the right thing :ehh:

Storm Troopers on putty/foot clan status :skip:

Mando's buddies coming through at the end for the big assist - "This is the way" :blessed:

When have they not :mjlol:

Them boys is ass :lolbron: