Official The Mandalorian Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I feel this show is getting over more on hype than substance. I don’t dislike it but I don’t think I would consider it ‘great’ by any means. It’s just something to watch every week for a quick fix. Also, does anyone else notice the production being really cheap looking at times? That’s been hard for me to get over.
Before the show aired, I was happy that they weren't going with the "binge watching" trend, and releasing this show week to week. Now that its on and I can see what kind of show this is, I actually think this show would be BETTER if you binge watched it.

This isn't "Watchmen". There's not really all that much to discuss/theorize about between episodes. Plus, at less than 40 min they're so short they leave you wanting to see more.

I'm on a 4K HDR TV now, but its a low end one. If Black Friday deals work out I'll have an OLED TV by December. I'm looking forward to re-watching everthing we've see so far on a top of the line TV.

I wouldn't say its "cheap looking", but so far we haven't really seen that much interesting alien or space environments. I want to see something mindblowing. Enough of the "Firefly"-looking worlds for now. Hopefully we'll see something more like Coruscant in 2019 live action 4K glory. We're only a little over an hour and a half into it, so we have plenty of time.

I ain't really believing that, "no removing the helmet" tradition when Sabine, Pre Vizsla and many others have in other media. :francis:
Don't know much about the CGI shows, but Jango took off his helmet all the time. They'll probably say its a new rule since "The Purge". I wonder if the Mandalorian Purge took place during Order 66 or some time later? The flashback of Mando's childhood show him being attacked by what look like "Super" Battle Droids from Episode 2.

This is the way :obama:

brehs this show is :ohlawd: and this is coming from a damn Trekkie

Carl Weathers is damn lucky he didn’t get merked.

love the comic book style “re-caps” at the end of each closing credit sequence.
I didn't like them for the first few seconds, until I realized that they're pretty much the storyboards for the episode we've just seen. Now I love them. reminds me of Spartacus' credits.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not cheap looking and not over hyped.

It’s a pretty good show and that’s rated appropriately.

Pretty good can be a thing, doesn’t necessarily mean OMG the GOAT, just means what it is and this show is it

Don’t overthink this brehs and stop ruining the Disney + and Thrust:mjlit:

Armored Vod 808

Comm Tech
Daps
Reppin
Clan Novoc V.
I like how The Mandalorian looked through the scope of his rifle and then touched the side of his helmet to activate a type of wall-penetrating radar that allowed him to see-thru the wall, locate his targets heat signatures & listen in on their conversation.

This scene shows his helmet does come with some built-in functions. I hope during the course of the series they showcase other features Mandalorian helmets are equipped with (heads-up-display, computerized targeting, nightvision, etc.)

70823782_451701919058348_5444989628962570240_o.jpg

74794084_451706029057937_1883665071389802496_o.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That upgraded chrome suit when he walked into the bar?!?:wow::banderas:

I also have a feeling that the mandos really don't like the empire like that..:pachaha:

its conflicting because the mandoloreans was used as the stormtroppers template right???:jbhmm: I mean besides the whole jango fett cloning shyt.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That upgraded chrome suit when he walked into the bar?!?:wow::banderas:

I also have a feeling that the mandos really don't like the empire like that..:pachaha:

its conflicting because the mandoloreans was used as the stormtroppers template right???:jbhmm: I mean besides the whole jango fett cloning shyt.
I mean they likely tried to kill them off and melted down their beskar so.........