Official The Mandalorian Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think storm troopers are just needed for overwhelming numbers the empire gives them cheap armor cause as you can see Mando and The chick from the new star wars got armor capable of deflecting laser blasts...:jbhmm: I think the empire is just being cheap...:mjlol:

MADE IN CHINA GREAT VALUE ARMOR :mjlol:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’m just here for the breh baby yoda

tenor.gif

Daps
I don't know how the Obi Wan series can top this

Me either. I mean during that timeframe he was basically on Tatooine overseeing a child Luke. He was still in contact with Bail Organa so we’ll see. But they definitely gotta have ray park on there as maul. He stays ready the role

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Loving the show. First thought when they other Mando's showed up was " this would make a dope ass video game". Then I remembered that Star Wars Bounty Hunter game from way back. Wouldn't surprise me if they end up making a Mandalorian game for the next gen, alot of what he's doing the show would lend it self to a game.

In the old MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies they had a fully working player bounty system. The only players that showed up on the bounty terminals were people who had unlocked a Jedi character (pretty difficult to do) so bounty hunter players would hunt Jedi. The bounty hunters would accept a mission from the terminal and then you had to use a probe droid to locate what planet they're on, go to that planet, use another probe droid to update their location and then you'd go there looking for your target. If you killed the jedi you'll get a fukk-ton of money and he will lose XP if he dies. One of the coolest systems I've ever seen in an MMO. Really made you feel like you were a Bounty Hunter, and as a Jedi it was also terrifying because you never knew when someone was trying to kill you while you were playing.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That upgraded chrome suit when he walked into the bar?!?:wow::banderas:

I also have a feeling that the mandos really don't like the empire like that..:pachaha:

its conflicting because the mandoloreans was used as the stormtroppers template right???:jbhmm: I mean besides the whole jango fett cloning shyt.

For storm troopers to be cloned off Jango, them nikkaz straight jobber status :mjlol:

Stormtroopers aren’t clones

I thought some were. At least the originals were Jango clones

I think only the original generation "Clonetroopers" were cloned from Jango. By the time you get to Solo and the movies after that, the Empire is recruiting regular people to be cannon fodder.

Remember, Luke wanted to go the the Imperial Academy himself in order to be a pilot for the Empire. Back in Revenge of the Sith, most of Republic pilots were Jango clones.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think only the original generation "Clonetroopers" were cloned from Jango. By the time you get to Solo and the movies after that, the Empire is recruiting regular people to be cannon fodder.

Remember, Luke wanted to go the the Imperial Academy himself in order to be a pilot for the Empire. Back in Revenge of the Sith, most of Republic pilots were Jango clones.

Yeah, you right. But even the Jango troopers were jobbin. :pachaha:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

This reminds me of how many times they showed this nikka...everytime i was looking up there was a baby yoda shot. Can we get a baby yoda movie already....team him up with with Gizmo and make it like a buddy cop movie :russ::bryan:

Also one thing i will say i appreciated about this episode, when Mando got back to the client I thought for sure they was gonna go with the tired trope of him growing a conscience by turning down the money and just shooting it out to save baby yoda. He got paid for the job and then almost left before going back....he was not turning down all them racks for shyt.

Getting to the Beskar, that really is the way.

Wait i just thought of something, that Beskar steel is used for money right? These dudes basically walking around wearing currency on em like that, damn Mandalorians basically stunting with their armor...no wonder they gotta hide out.

Last edited: