Official The Mandalorian Thread

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Loving the show. First thought when they other Mando's showed up was " this would make a dope ass video game". Then I remembered that Star Wars Bounty Hunter game from way back. Wouldn't surprise me if they end up making a Mandalorian game for the next gen, alot of what he's doing the show would lend it self to a game.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Don't know much about the CGI shows, but Jango took off his helmet all the time. They'll probably say its a new rule since "The Purge". I wonder if the Mandalorian Purge took place during Order 66 or some time later? The flashback of Mando's childhood show him being attacked by what look like "Super" Battle Droids from Episode 2.

Jango was an outcast and looked down upon though

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Glad Action Jackson ain't bite the bullet this episode, i was about to be pissed.

Those baby yoda dolls in stores yet?!? You know they coming right on time for the holidays. Gotta get one of those...speaking of which, when Mando finally gets the credits for a jetpack! :gladbron::banderas:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Mando coming through in the bar dripped out in the fresh armor :whoo:, while all the other bounty hunters giving him the :mjpls:.

Baby Yoda cuteness got past his helmet and armor and he had to go back to do the right thing :ehh:

Storm Troopers on putty/foot clan status :skip:

Mando's buddies coming through at the end for the big assist - "This is the way" :blessed:
For storm troopers to be cloned off Jango, them nikkaz straight jobber status :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I never understood what their purpose for even wearing Armor is if a sling shot can penetrate that shyt. I'm thinking their shyt is actually made of plastic in Canon

I think storm troopers are just needed for overwhelming numbers the empire gives them cheap armor cause as you can see Mando and The chick from the new star wars got armor capable of deflecting laser blasts...:jbhmm: I think the empire is just being cheap...:mjlol: