Official The Mandalorian Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

629696ae55c91924c33b5cc04d7d14420b7253be.gifv
3393a8d46ad886c88c28b3a3e677ee3404423f56.gifv

This is a Loth-cat from Star Wars Rebels btw.

Armored Vod 808

Comm Tech
Daps
Reppin
Clan Novoc V.
I really liked how they showed The Mando utilizing his gauntlet to activate his helmet's thermal vision to track Cara's footprints to locate her position. I just wish his Helmet's HUD (Heads-Up-Display) could have been more detailed, maybe showing some type of data readout/data overlay displaying target movement, direction, etc.

But then I'm thinking maybe The Mando's tech just isn't that advanced yet because he's still too new to the game. He's experienced, but he is not on that veteran level yet. So, as a result, his Mandalorian suit isn't going to be equipped with a lot of weapons, his HUD's not going to show a whole lot of detail or info, and he's still going to need assistance from his allies during his ongoing adventures.

Eventually, The Mando's character does level up & he becomes the more skilled & independent Mandalorian. As the series continues, although still flawed, he needs less outside help and ends up being the guy that does the damn thing alone (with the occasional team-up when things get too deep.)

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
To the last post.... No. And she’s recently talked about how there was plans for her to come in and maybe fight Ronda years ago.

But long story short Dana fukked all that up disrespected him. Now she’s like fukk him

Yeah I ended up watching her Helwani interview after posting this; sounds like the fighting's past her and I'm glad to see her hard work pay off :salute:Much more likable than Ronda and she never ducked Cris Cyborg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Would you look at that, someone at Disney figured out how to incorporate a strong woman into Star Wars without man-bashing and completely diminishing male characters into incompetent comedic relief...

Anyways this episode felt like filler and those villagers were unconvincing as fukk with sticks in they hands...

Imperial walker appearance, baby gawda fukkery and Gina saved it though...:ehh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The action sucked. Imagine if they had someone who was competent with action like Mel Gibson. Which I know would never happen but still. Dialogue was corny. The show feels like a video game plot wise.