Official The Mandalorian Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So...how do those tracking fobs work? Is there something implanted in Baby Yoda that the fob is honing into or what?

That’s what I’m thinking too. Most shows they wouldve been tried to remove the tracker.... I’m surprised Mando ain’t did that yet

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The fact that Carano is 37 shocks me even though it definitely should not since Strikeforce running out of SJ was years and years ago.
From those weird B-Movies to Star Wars. Good for her.
Also, never forget:
BVIUas9R1MuJsZmFVR1PpmTgRzeuyCPp5r0NV_C8dy8.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They did a good job in making the AT-ST seem ominous with the red lights coming out of the woods.

Yes, but this episode made me realize something I should have realized from Return of the Jedi:
An AT-ST walker is far LESS effective than a modern real world tank would be in most situations!
The only advantage I can see that an AT-ST would have over a tank is that a walker can "jump" over obstacles. But they're so easy to trip up with Endor vines or lure into a pit. And look at the firepower on that thing. It's PATHETIC. The Mandalorian was able to escape it by running in a serpentine pattern on foot. A real tank would easily mow him down with a machine gun. Even if you argue that his armor is bulletproof to real world weapons, bullets would at least knock him down and he would get run over. Then you have the "eye holes" that are convenient openings for 1 single hand grenade to kill everyone inside.

No wonder they got wiped out by Ewoks.

Mando - Stop touching things.

BY - *stares at Mando and touches it again anyway*

Mess like that will make you want to freeze a kid in carbonite.
I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if the tracking fobs can still track targets that are frozen in carbonite?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Yes, but this episode made me realize something I should have realized from Return of the Jedi:
An AT-ST walker is far LESS effective than a modern real world tank would be in most situations!
The only advantage I can see that an AT-ST would have over a tank is that a walker can "jump" over obstacles. But they're so easy to trip up with Endor vines or lure into a pit. And look at the firepower on that thing. It's PATHETIC. The Mandalorian was able to escape it by running in a serpentine pattern on foot. A real tank would easily mow him down with a machine gun. Even if you argue that his armor is bulletproof to real world weapons, bullets would at least knock him down and he would get run over. Then you have the "eye holes" that are convenient openings for 1 single hand grenade to kill everyone inside.

No wonder they got wiped out by Ewoks.

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if the tracking fobs can still track targets that are frozen in carbonite?
The AT-ST was used by the empire for intimidation factors not for functional/practical strategy