Official The Mandalorian Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
show is super underwhelming and Im generally surprised more people here dont agree.

I'm waiting for the first season to completely end before I jump to any conclusions, so far it's just been alright. :manny:

The 30 minute episodes prevent it from having long diverging plotlines and keep it focused, so I think it'll take awhile before everything really comes together.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm waiting for the first season to completely end before I jump to any conclusions, so far it's just been alright. :manny:

The 30 minute episodes prevent it from having long diverging plotlines and keep it focused, so I think it'll take awhile before everything really comes together.
I don’t hate it, just keep wanting more from it

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
TcDFCx5.gif

qRvAcm2.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Just watched it before I left it was another good episode I wish Gina would have went with him she make a nice side kick... :what: I mean why introduce her to only have her 1 episode...:heh:
she's probaby back for season 2,posted some stuff on instagram that looks like behind the scenes.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
she's probaby back for season 2,posted some stuff on instagram that looks like behind the scenes.
Yeah she’s filming season two

I’m guessing Mando realizes he can’t keep running and calls in his buddies for one last stand this season

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
show is super underwhelming and Im generally surprised more people here dont agree.
Gotta remember Star Wars is for kids. I've seen this plot line thousand times over from Magnificient 7 to Robin Hood: Men In Tights. Is it basic yes? But occasionally you gotta be to set pieces for later.

And at this point, Baby Yoda is getting more attention than Mando. So don't be surprised when people would rather talk about a puppet than the bounty hunter with the dope gun and gear.

giphy.gif