Official The Mandalorian Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Amy Sedaris popping up in this episode. I used to enjoy Strangers With Candy back in the day :ehh:

Mando really don't fukk with droids :skip:

Dope seeing the speeder bikes in action and use of those lens flare things to stop the sniper vision.

Try being a legend when you not even in the guild yet and calling in a tag team partner for your first bounty :bryan:

Ol boy was wet behind the ears, breath still smelling like that blue milk :sas1:

What's funny is that the rookie bounty hunter could have had an impressive entry to the guild anyway if he just snatched Baby Yoda and stole Mando's ship (assuming it was fixed by that time). Other hunters would have been like :damn: "How a newbie do that?!".

Fight a Mando at the beginning of your career, brehs :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
2 "episodic" chapters is a row:stopitslime:

Really? Is this what the show is going to be?

I mean, it is still fun but I will not be continuing on if this is going to be an episodic series. I don't have any interest in that type of television
That's exactly what it is and we been talking about that for about 3 eps now.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
LOVED the Episode I pit droids showing up again, and LOVED the Tusken raider bit.

"They think they're the locals" :wow:

Everything else was just ok.

Lowkey Jango would've bodied this Mando :sas2:

:mjgrin: High key. That's not even fair, breh. Jango got full beskar, jetpack, is one of the best mercenaries in the fukkin' galaxy. Went toe-to-toe with Obi. Mando getting trashed.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:mjgrin: High key. That's not even fair, breh. Jango got full beskar, jetpack, is one of the best mercenaries in the fukkin' galaxy. Went toe-to-toe with Obi. Mando getting trashed.
Yeah, not really fair. Jango was further on in his career and had fought against Jedis. This new character lives in a world where the average person doesn't even know what "The Force" is. Give The Mandalorian three more seasons to catch up.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This shyt is piff....period
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif