Official The Mandalorian Thread

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
:mjgrin: High key. That's not even fair, breh. Jango got full beskar, jetpack, is one of the best mercenaries in the fukkin' galaxy. Went toe-to-toe with Obi. Mando getting trashed.
Yeah, not really fair. Jango was further on in his career and had fought against Jedis. This new character lives in a world where the average person doesn't even know what "The Force" is. Give The Mandalorian three more seasons to catch up.
Jango wasn't a Mandalorian and didn't have a "Mandalorian" career. He was a regular bounty hunter and never faced a Jedi til he fought Obi Wan.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I haven't watched Episode 1 in years, but was the "babysitter" character supposed to be one of Anniken's friends?

Edit:
This one?
Amee

Unless she changed her name, nah.

Those pit droids look/act like the ones we saw during the Episode I podrace though.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
So is that boba at the end or someone wearing his armor or just another random mando? I mean it’s tatooine

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
So is that boba at the end or someone wearing his armor or just another random mando? I mean it’s tatooine
I seriously doubt it. Having Boba Fett in this show would take away from the main character in a big way. The creators of this show had the challenge of making fans fall in love with and feel connected with this particular Mandalorian and move on somewhat from Boba Fett. Bringing in Boba Fett who is an extremely beloved character would definitely make that more difficult as it would lessen the appeal of Mando in long run.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I seriously doubt it. Having Boba Fett in this show would take away from the main character in a big way. The creators of this show had the challenge of making fans fall in love with and feel connected with this particular Mandalorian and move on somewhat from Boba Fett. Bringing in Boba Fett who is an extremely beloved character would definitely make that more difficult as it would lessen the appeal of Mando in long run.
Could be just a tease. Doesn’t mean he’s prominent this season anyway

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Jango wasn't a Mandalorian and didn't have a "Mandalorian" career. He was a regular bounty hunter and never faced a Jedi til he fought Obi Wan.
But Jango lived in a time when he was an assassin (not just a bounty hunter) in a world where the Jedi were like an elite police force. He had to have been avoiding force users for years.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:skip: But I never said he was a Mando. He's not no "regular" bounty hunter either. Brehs skills got him approached by a Sith to make a whole army out of him.

Just because Mandalorian culture didn't accept him doesn't take away from him being a primo badass.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The acting is terrible or maybe it’s just choice of actors. It’s a ok show but the movies being that bad makes shyt like this gold in the eyes of star wars fans

Daps
:mjgrin: High key. That's not even fair, breh. Jango got full beskar, jetpack, is one of the best mercenaries in the fukkin' galaxy. Went toe-to-toe with Obi. Mando getting trashed.

giphy.gif