Official Thread: Assassin's Creed Odyssey (All DLCs out now)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Some breh went on Reddit and did an analysis of the teaser armor/weapons

He said everything is Roman related, not Greeks

Another breh said it's a sequel to Origins and Aya/Bayek will show up
There really was no need for that analysis...

I think people are confused by the name Odyssey which was written by Homer and predates Bayek/Aya...

First off it makes no sense whatsoever to go back to Homer Greece when you jsut dropped an AC Origins game which established the hidden ones aka Assassins...

It makes more sense Odyssey is AC Origins "Brotherhood"...Greece was the Roman Empire east and part of it was originally intended to be in Origins but cut out, this according the Origins leaks a year ago...Bayek and/or Aya will likely both show up in an Altair role...Bayek's voice actor has neither confirmed or denied he's in...

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
6rt2t2.png[

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't even know anymore...

That description seems to imply they're going back before Bayek...:francis:

When you get the hidden blade from Aya tells you it was an ancient weapon used to assassinate Xerxes which took place 400 years before Origins...If you look at the blade, its clearly a spear head...I guess that's where they're going, if it is it will probably have Leonidas and the battle of Thermopylae in it...

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I enjoyed origins a lot so the “reskin” doesn’t bother me much, I mostly just hope some of the glitches/bugs are fixed and the story is dope.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China Japan ??? I don't count that weak arcade China one

Why won't they do Japan tho

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Controversial opinion but Assassins' Creed Unity had the best gameplay Assassins Wise :yeshrug:. I'm not mad at all if it comes back refined and more solid. Won't cop until at least one year after it comes out though :ufdup: and watching multiple reviews. Done giving money blindlessly to AC games.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Seemed like the obvious direction to go with an Origins sequel was with Aya, imo. Regardless, I'm skipping this one. If its indeed dropping this holiday season, there's no way it's getting priority from me over RDR2 or Spiderman, two games that I likely won't get around to playing until the holidays in the first place. Sick to death of the naval gimmick and I highly doubt any significant improvements will be made now that they're seemingly returning to the annual release cycle. They've oversaturated the series with these games & personally, I'm tired. The setting doesn't pique my interest either. Seems like a big step back but for those who are still fans of the series, at least they're getting fed.