Official Thread: Assassin's Creed Odyssey (All DLCs out now)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
So they released a game that is supposedly the origins of the creed and for their next game they set it before the “origins” :dwillhuh::francis:
Well assassin-like activities were already going on prior to Bayek of Siwa so they left themselves open to explore that.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Well assassin-like activities were already going on prior to Bayek of Siwa so they left themselves open to explore that.

I mean if they were going to do that they should have just set it in the first civilization during the human rebellion:manny:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I mean if they were going to do that they should have just set it in the first civilization during the human rebellion:manny:
Are they even running with that lore anymore though? I other than Origins the last one I beat was AC3 so I don't know what's been happening in the universe.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Origins is the origin of the Assassin brotherhood. Odyssey is just one of the many events that lead up to it's creation
why the hell do we want assassin's creed games without the brotherhood?

ok get a bunch of random NPC's to form the exact same thing, using the same clothes, weapons, fighting techniques and verbiage... but lets not call them that in the past 2 games.. and lets not even go foward to tell the story, lets just start a new prequel that actually goes backwards, instead of getting to the actual origin

awesome :camby:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why the hell do we want assassin's creed games without the brotherhood?

ok get a bunch of random NPC's to form the exact same thing, using the same clothes, weapons, fighting techniques and verbiage... but lets not call them that in the past 2 games.. and lets not even go foward to tell the story, lets just start a new prequel that actually goes backwards, instead of getting to the actual origin

awesome :camby:
:manny: because we like history, the lore, and it's fun.
Odyssey is closer to the first civilization. The main character is using one of the pieces of Eden in replace of the hidden blade, if I'm not mistaken.
Origins had a direct connection to an assassin mentioned in AC2.
Order of the Ancients, the precursor of the Knights Templar, seem to be older than the Brotherhood and I'm guessing we'll be seeing them in Odyssey.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Ubisoft got cocky with Origins and decided to rush this shyt out :francis:

Looks :trash: and a reskin of Origins to the point where it should've been a DLC