Official Thread Of Indie Games: Impressions,Recommendations And Angry PS Plus Members

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Was thinking of making a thread for Ps Plus games,but why exclude games with gold and just general indie piff.

Leave the stanning and flame wars at the door and lets just talk about all the piff the indie community has bestowed upon us.

I'm currently playing through bastion, which I let slip through my fingers all this time. Its currently on sale on psn for $3.45

Game is :blessed: i LOVE the art style and the almost noir voice over. I can definitely see the roots of Transistor from this game. I get heavy secret of mana vibes from the game. I would kill for more games like this. Anyone know of anything similar?

Can't wait to see what supergiant has up there sleeve next,I'll be there day 1 this time.

Last edited:

Ronald

Daps
Transistor is a greattttt game

some upcoming indies im looking forward to

SOMA - Horror game, from Frictional Games the studio that did Amnesia (best horror game last gen)

Firewatch - from the writers and director of The Walking Dead Season 1

Wild - From Michel Ancel's new studio (Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil)

Ancestors - Patrice Desilets new studio (director of Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, and Assassins Creed 1+2)

Rime
Yooka Laylee
Fast Racing Neo

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Spelunky
Rogue Legacy
Guacamelee
Super Stardust Delta
Resogun
Olli Olli 2
Mark of the Ninja

All top tier for me. The Swapper and Axiom Verge are really good as well.

Currently playing through Velocity and starting Transistor soon. Will get into Rocket League probably this week.

Indies are where it's at these days. Major studios/publishers putting out incomplete/rehashed buggy garbage for $60 these days and forcing you to pay for DLC for full experience.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Transistor is a greattttt game

some upcoming indies im looking forward to

SOMA - Horror game, from Frictional Games the studio that did Amnesia (best horror game last gen)

Firewatch - from the writers and director of The Walking Dead Season 1

Wild - From Michel Ancel's new studio (Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil)

Ancestors - Patrice Desilets new studio (director of Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, and Assassins Creed 1+2)

Rime
Yooka Laylee

Fast Racing Neo

I can't wait for these two.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

Y'all need to check out freedom planet this game is piff. It's like sonic and gunstar heroes had a baby. Dope boss battles, fun levels, challenging but never unfair. Its out on steam too and coming to wii u soon with extra characters and shyt but man this game is dope.