Official Thread Of Indie Games: Impressions,Recommendations And Angry PS Plus Members

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
The Hotline Miami series is my shyt, Rouge Legacy is really dope too. Just copped Shovel Knight, can't wait to check that one out when I get the time. I don't know if it's considered an indie title, but Helldivers is fire too

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The Hotline Miami series is my shyt, Rouge Legacy is really dope too. Just copped Shovel Knight, can't wait to check that one out when I get the time. I don't know if it's considered an indie title, but Helldivers is fire too
Im waiting for a sale on hell divers. Though itll prob go on ps plus in a few months I bet.

Lemme know how shovel knight is :lupe:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Party Hard
Risk of Rain
Rebel Galaxy
Adventures of pip
Amazing discoveries in outerspace
Nuclear throne
& Binding of Issac afterbirth (may 10th) are amongst some of the better indie joints that very dropped recently.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You play 'Inside' breh?

I'll play 'Abzu' at the weekend sometime. Not particularly interested in it but looks like something different and its short so... :yeshrug:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went ahead and said fukk it,pre ordered galak z. So i ended up pre ordering 3/4 from play 2015 :heh:

Journey was beyond my expectations. Everybody has gone to the rapture has me intrigued. Only one that didnt interest me was n++

But the more I see of galak z the more I wanted it

The AI sounds fantastic.

Ps Plus really has got me hooked on indies. Its done its job very well as an indie showcase.I mostly used my vita as an indie machine and got 99% of them through plus.

But nowadays Im loving indies so much Im not even waiting,just copping 1st day :ohlawd:

Mad I slept on them so much last gen.

This game was a technical mess. :huhldup:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anyone know of any good 2d horror Games?

And has anyone bought the metal slug anthology on ps4 they just dropped? Is it a good port?