Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Dave has a strong stand point about trans. I see nothing wrong with it. I agree that they are mentally ill folks. I dont mind them playing dress up but if u going into the same restroom as my little girl, thats a problem.

Anyways, TLR is only good for dap fishing.

My partner whom I live with uses a womens rest room, you wouldn’t know she was trans unless you paid close attention to her voice. If she walks in a mens restroom she likely would either be kicked out or assaulted at some point. I also have a child , the assumption that all LGBTQ are somehow predators was made up by the very same people who won’t outlaw child brides.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
My partner whom I live with uses a womens rest room, you wouldn’t know she was trans unless you paid close attention to her voice. If she walks in a mens restroom she likely would either be kicked out or assaulted at some point. I also have a child , the assumption that all LGBTQ are somehow predators was made up by the very same people who won’t outlaw child brides.

I mean thats your stance. It is what it is.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course they're hyping up that mid Dave Chappelle special just because he went at trans people again.:scust:

If Dave wasn't such a big name he'd be another hack with a Fox Nation special, just like his best friend Jim Bruer.:trash:

So obsessed with trans people might as well call him The Chappelle Mamba. :francis:

Daps
Of course they're hyping up that mid Dave Chappelle special just because he went at trans people again.:scust:

If Dave wasn't such a big name he'd be another hack with a Fox Nation special, just like his best friend Jim Bruer.:trash:

So obsessed with trans people might as well call him The Chappelle Mamba. :francis:

I think that’s a bit unfair to Dave. He cracks jokes on them, but is clearly ok with their right to exist. It didn’t make the Netflix special, but on the show I saw he made the comment, “there’s a war coming and it’s gonna MAGA Land or fakkit Land, and I know what side I’m on. I’ll be in the Fox hole asking, what are your pronouns soldier?”

Daps
Love how you can track what's being posted a lot in TLR directly back to whatever is big in right wing media.

Right wing media is doing hateful shyt towards LGBTQ community and specifically trans people and that's all that was being posted about by the same fukking posters in TLR.

Right Wing media is doing hateful migrant coverage DAILY, every fukking day in TLR it's just threads of hateful shyt towards migrants. Mods need to do their fukking jobs. It's literally just a psyop, it's the most obvious Psyop ever

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
One thing that finally dawned on me and made me permanently bush TLR (not that I ever spent much time there anyway. Just lurked occassionally with a rare post here and there), was realizing that alot of those posters are REALLY young. You can tell they just follow the crowd and want to belong and haven't matured.

The cruelty and constant need to demean "others", the dap fishing, race baiting, redpill bullshyt all speaks to that.

TRL is just a decaf 4*ch*n at this point.
No one on this site is young

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love how you can track what's being posted a lot in TLR directly back to whatever is big in right wing media.

Right wing media is doing hateful shyt towards LGBTQ community and specifically trans people and that's all that was being posted about by the same fukking posters in TLR.

Right Wing media is doing hateful migrate coverage DAILY, every fukking day in TLR it's just threads of hateful shyt towards migrants. Mods need to do their fukking jobs. It's literally just a psyop, it's the most obvious Psyop ever
I have been saying this site got infiltrated by those kwiwi guys. Now that they lost there site they will go harder here.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Right Wing media is doing hateful migrate coverage DAILY, every fukking day in TLR it's just threads of hateful shyt towards migrants. Mods need to do their fukking jobs. It's literally just a psyop, it's the most obvious Psyop ever
is it "hateful" to say that biological men shouldn't be allowed in women's boxing?

how about pointing out the fact that migrants are a burden, given Eric Adams and NYC making that fact abundantly clear? also "hateful"?

Daps

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps