Official Tucker Carlson Thread

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Carlson is an accelerationist who tells poor angry whites what they want to hear, that none of their problems are their fault, and that the "elites" and "others" are to blame.
Which problem is actually their fault that has been affecting them during Carlson time as the main right wing tv host?

Covid? Ukraine? Inflation? Gas prices? These things are all as a result of much broader issues than personal responsibility… would an anti Carlson argument be then “it’s actually all your fault?”

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe he is but he’s the most popular name in politics outside of politicians so it’s important to study these kinds of people and what they’re saying in order to combat these arguments.

He doesn't really say anything interesting though, just your standard Great Replacement Theory bullshyt.

Not sure we need to know every time he accuses Democrats of trying to replace white people and shyt. Which is really about all he does.

Daps
op thinks he's edgy

:mjlol:
Nah he thinks he’s slick. This is one of those letting the mask slip moments. We have a thread for crazy conservative shyt this is him trying to use a thread to carry water in a pretty nefarious manner for one of the biggest white nationalists in the country. Needs to deleted ASAP

Daps
That’s the best strategy. Let’s put our heads in the sand and ignore their arguments. The Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala I can’t hear you strategy.
Maybe the left should focus on being able to debate these arguments rather than “debunking” them so they can actually get some momentum.
I know plenty about Tucker Carlson and his white nationalist/great replacement arguments. Go peddle this bullshyt in TLR if want to put this mans dikk in your mouth. I ain’t got time for it, you ain’t slick

:camby:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
That’s the best strategy. Let’s put our heads in the sand and ignore their arguments. The Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala I can’t hear you strategy.
Maybe the left should focus on being able to debate these arguments rather than “debunking” them so they can actually get some momentum.
actually, that might be a great strategy... on a right wing board, i highly doubt they would tolerate a thread dedicated to examining and understanding rachel maddow..... right wingers constantly stick their head in the sand and ignore the arguments of the other side and they are winning elections left and right.... trump's approval rating were higher than biden's are now..... some of us are just sick of the argument that the left needs to understand the right, but the right only needs to ignore the left......

:snooze:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hannity was the biggest fakkit in the media, until this dude took his place

the fact that hes seen as serious
news is :mjlol: but also sad and dangerous. and the only way these dudes will ever get deplatformed is getting caught with Epstein or something. Fox is basically North Korean state propaganda for the republican party at this point

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll use this real estate to plug Ghe Problem with Jon Stewart on Apple TV.

today’s episode was on the media. I highly recommended.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
This piece of shyt literally took the issues of crime in Houston and reduced to undocumented immigration and "open borders". He failed to mention 1) horrible bail policies 2) case backlog due to lack of funding for the court system (due to hurricane Harvey damage) 3) damages from 4-5 weather events the last 4 years 4) O&G /logistics still not staffed to pre-pandemic levels 5) housing inflation and housing repair inflation.

Houston has and will always have a huge immigrant population due to proximity of being near Latin America and a port city. The city itself benefits tremendously from the movement of people and immigrants.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Highest rated news show in the US right now, possibly most popular in decades.
Let’s discuss his takes and monologues as a reflection of American political thought and the overal climate within the Republican Party (although it is the most popular show for Democrats too).

Taking OP at his word, for me the rise of Tucker Carlson reflects white angst. They are 'losing' the country they believe they have a fundamental right to be kings and queens in, and they are scared, subconsciously or otherwise that they will be treated like second class citizens if they become the minority.

After all, they did it to black people.

Tucker knows he has free reign to muddy the waters and subvert discourse if he can wrap up his arguments in the protection of white America, and he is using it to make himself rich and popular.

His popularity is not built on any new model, people always do this. Look at how the relative nobility of the ADOS and FBA model was hijacked into diaspora wars.