Official Tucker Carlson Thread

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m okay with this if we can fold the Bill Maher thread into this.

It’s all the same shyt with different smells and textures.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
for tucker, he isnt particularly brilliant as he is shameless and he is around at the right time. i would say bill oreilly was actually kinda brilliant, and rush limbaugh was a bit of a visionary. however, i think the arguments are secondary to more visceral impulses, like tribe, greed, fear, hate, etc. i think a lot of people who are interested in "arguments" are self-sorting. they are out there looking for them and having actual arguments. many people are just living through their stomach or their genitals and they will cling to people who can explain why they are right to behave that way with no guilt.

the counter strategy, other than regulating media (which may actually be necessary), is probably something material. being on the ground helping people with the things that are scarce for them and providing our viewpoint along with it so that people know why they are facing these challenges and what type of politics will help them alleviate that pain the most.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s the best strategy. Let’s put our heads in the sand and ignore their arguments. The Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala I can’t hear you strategy.
Maybe the left should focus on being able to debate these arguments rather than “debunking” them so they can actually get some momentum.
"Or we could repost his message to get his numbers up and message out!"

"That seems too clear cut though. Maybe tell the message board that you are reposting his content to study what he says so that we can counter his arguments with the hopes that they will slowly become indoctrinated like we are"

"Yeah let me start a thread"

Negged and put on ignore with this bothsides TLR-esque exercise in stupidity

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I don’t mind this either actually. Let’s break down Maher and Carlson here like real intellectual nikkas not some drones reciting talking points.

But how else do we go about debating these figures if we should refrain from “debunking” or using “talking points”?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
But how else do we go about debating these figures if we should refrain from “debunking” or using “talking points”?
Just address the claims made directly. Nobody is explaining to democratic young men who watch his show the counter claims, they’re just advocating for censorship which gives validity to the arguments to the neutral observer. Tucker is not advocating for his opponents to be censored but his opponents advocate for his arrest and detention. In and of itself that makes Tucker appealing to those who are anti establishment despite his own establishment politics and white nationalism. In order to combat that you need go be able to handle the dialogue rather than ignore it.

Everyone here quoting me telling me why I shouldn’t post a thread about Tucker. Should we only post about things we like? Is it by force that you have to read this thread?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
He doesn't really say anything interesting though, just your standard Great Replacement Theory bullshyt.

Not sure we need to know every time he accuses Democrats of trying to replace white people and shyt. Which is really about all he does.

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

I know you’re a robot but maybe that’s a good reason to not ignore it : democratic voters watch Tucker.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

I know you’re a robot but maybe that’s a good reason to not ignore it : democratic voters watch Tucker.

Eh, it’s hard to imagine a typical Democrat watches Tucker Carlson without “hate watching”. Now I know Nielsen says this is but I think the algorithm doesn’t fully catch how and why a Democratic household is watching Tucker.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Eh, it’s hard to imagine a typical Democrat watches Tucker Carlson without “hate watching”. Now I know Nielsen says this is but I think the algorithm doesn’t fully catch how and why a Democratic household is watching Tucker.
Give me some other noteworthy examples of hate watching. You mean like when white people want Floyd to lose every fight? Or people who want Lebron to lose every game? I can’t imagine someone hate watching a ”news” show.