Official UFC 190 Thread: Rousey vs Correia :mjlol:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I'm not going to read this entire thread but I don't think anyone is dumb enough to say or imply Ron is a shyt fighter...and if they are they should be removed from the ring...Dudes may have questioned her stand up game which is raw and sloppy but that doesn't mean she's a shyt fighter...

Her opponents are shyt fighters though and that's the main criticism for Rons dominance...That doesn't mean Ron is a shyt fighter it means her dominance is overrated because she hasn't fought anyone competent...She competes in a sport where competition ultimately defines your place in history and shes fighting broads with hands game equivalent to rockem sockem robots...She is clearly stronger and more skilled than these broads she is fighting and refuses to fight the one broad who she doesn't have those advantages against...

Fighting Tate again instead of Cyborg is equivalent to Floyd fighting Baldomir three times...I can't even imagine the hate he would get for that shyt...
She didn't really refuse breh. If Cyborg could make 135 the fight would've been made.
Cyborg literally left the UFC after new drug testing was announced.
And now, Dana has said that it's up to Cyborg to make weight now. If Cyborg can make 135 safely, they'll probably re-sign her in a second and make the fight.

I'm not a big enough boxing fan to know about Mayweather vs Baldomir, so no comment.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
She not as big that's why but people say she masculine. You ain't looking hard enough if you've never heard it. Hell its a thread in the coliseum that talks about what she hears
I mean the almost certain "general consensus" with serena and Venus is tranny and manly. I wasn't LOOKING to hear that crazy talk...it's mainstream

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All those motherfukkers were stupid

Are the people who wanted Jones to move up to fight Cain stupid too? :lupe:

is she stupid for cosigning the mayweather or carano shyt even though they're up in the same weight range as cyborg.
Why would she move up 5 pounds when she is the champ?

When you hold the advantage you always make them come to you.

I won't dispute what she did or didn't say about fighting whoever. Cyborg can make this easy. Get to 135 and lay hands on her :manny:

It doesn't have to be a title fight. It would be the biggest drawing Honda fight ever even at a catchweight. Those tickets would sell so there's financial incentive for both parties.

I mean no hate towards Honda at all, she has a skillset that complements her attributes beautifully. Still, she feels like the most untested champion right now if that makes sense. It's hard to gauge how much she's grown in the UFC if at all cause nobody pushes her besides meisha. so I only watch her highlights. seeing females get beat up in squashes doesn't do anything for me. If this card is profitable Dana and co will be content with feeding her cans and sending her on promo tours to ride out her career.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Are the people who wanted Jones to move up to fight Cain stupid too? :lupe:

is she stupid for cosigning the mayweather or carano shyt even though they're up in the same weight range as cyborg.

It doesn't have to be a title fight. It would be the biggest drawing Honda fight ever even at a catchweight. Those tickets would sell so there's financial incentive for both parties.

I mean no hate towards Honda at all, she has a skillset that complements her attributes beautifully. Still, she feels like the most untested champion right now if that makes sense. It's hard to gauge how much she's grown in the UFC if at all cause nobody pushes her besides meisha. so I only watch her highlights. seeing females get beat up in squashes doesn't do anything for me. If this card is profitable Dana and co will be content with feeding her cans and sending her on promo tours to ride out her career.
When you bring the the financial aspect in the you kind on invalidate the point. If that's the factor then of course they milk another fight with Tate then Cyborg if she can make the weight. Along those lines if she fights cyborg at a catch and loses they got nothing. A squashed champion and Cyborg with nobody to fight afterwards. She loses in a title match and you have a meaningful rematch. You could play the short game for the big payday or play the long game for more money.

We can't forget that the UFC is in the fight promotion business.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
cyborg has or has had a penis. why is she allowed to fight as a woman? :dwillhuh:
It's the roids Breh. She got more testosterone in her body than estrogen.

fukking Honda told the hoe to make eight and drop the roids and she can get a shot, so what are clowns bytching over????

OMITTED....

I'm not trying to see miesha get handled again, her face :mjcry:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you bring the the financial aspect in the you kind on invalidate the point. If that's the factor then of course they milk another fight with Tate then Cyborg if she can make the weight. Along those lines if she fights cyborg at a catch and loses they got nothing. A squashed champion and Cyborg with nobody to fight afterwards. She loses in a title match and you have a meaningful rematch. You could play the short game for the big payday or play the long game for more money.

We can't forget that the UFC is in the fight promotion business.

nikka please. If there is demand UFC will cash out no questions asked. They had a champion vs champion fight already ffs

What was the long game for Silva vs Bonnar? And they did that shyt on short notice too.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
nikka please. If there is demand UFC will cash out no questions asked. They had a champion vs champion fight already ffs

What was the long game for Silva vs Bonnar? And they did that shyt on short notice too.
I didn't say they wouldn't cash out the question is how............

Long game on Bonnar was he never had a chance and they got $ out of it.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
She always has outside of Gina and the Muy Thai fight.
So why is it that ppl keep bytching about a fight and how she's so good. All this hoe would have to do is show up clean at ufc...and maybe fight a couple of ufc cans to warm up.

Oh And make weight, in 135...... People just love to hate on champs tho.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Meisha Tate is REAL pretty....has great fukking eyes and it burns her SOUL to no end that Ronda broke her arm to beat her.

and Cyborg has to make weight..Ronda is the champ.
When did you start talkin about other subjects than Rocky maivia? Or are you only in the tank for Ronda due to the fact he co-signed her (kayfabed) at wrestlemaina

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So why is it that ppl keep bytching about a fight and how she's so good. All this hoe would have to do is show up clean at ufc...and maybe fight a couple of ufc cans to warm up.

Oh And make weight, in 135...... People just love to hate on champs tho.
Her perception as a monster and the fact that clearly she's the only known test for Honda at this point.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When did you start talkin about other subjects than Rocky maivia? Or are you only in the tank for Ronda due to the fact he co-signed her (kayfabed) at wrestlemaina
I was talking about other subjects before you ever heard of SOHH or the Coli....and you have to play catch up on everything. Never me, gimmick poster. Everyone sounds like ME..never the other way around.