Official UFC 190 Thread: Rousey vs Correia :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Her perception as a monster and the fact that clearly she's the only known test for Honda at this point.
I get that, but quit dodging tests.

She straight up lied when she got busted too. To me fighting juiced is the equivalent of fighting mma with a baseball bat. :comeon: This isn't pit fighter Breh.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I was talking about other subjects before you ever heard of SOHH or the Coli....and you have to play catch up on everything. Never me, gimmick poster. Everyone sounds like ME..never the other way around.
How is that possible when I was a member before you were clown :heh:

Daps
:ehh:
Bottom line, Ronda is doing what she's supposed to be doing to comp that is less than stellar. Her wins over Meisha, Cat, Kaufman and McMann are legit wins, so anyone saying she's not legit is just hating plain and simple.

She was supposed to destroy Bethe and she did, but anyone with a brain can see this was a mismatch from jump..
pretty much.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
All Cyborg gotta do is make weight. This is the same dumb shyt that people were saying trying to get Mayweather to move up to fight Roy Jones or something
Don't ever make that stupid ass comparison nikka. Honda and cyborg were in the same division at one point. Roy and floyd have always been like 30 pounds apart. Stupid fukking comparison. Don't ever use roy jones' name when defending ronda nikka. Have you lost your damn mind? Using the GOAT to support some hyped woman fighter? :dahell:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about now, so coenen aight. And weren't the 2 in strikeforce at different weights? I'm just saying,the caping for cyborg is disgusting

She probably beat carano while juiced anyway
And who is to say carano wasn't juiced

Both of them have a hard time making 145

Daps
No wonder you think superman can beat Goku, you dont know shyt about fighting

KICKBOXING AND MUY THAI ARE TWO DIFFERENT SPORTS WHICH IS WHY THEY HAVE DIFFERENT NAMES

You never seen kickboxer with van damn, his brother eric was a kick boxer, Tom Po was a fukking muy thai fighter
you saw what happened, jean claude had to get the real muy thai training to fight this nikka

K-1 organization is the rap hood and Muy Thai is the hood hood
:laff:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Carano and Coenen. Both better than anyone Ronda has fought besides Tate.

EDIT: I think Zingano should get a rematch before Tate. We never really got to see what she had.

Carano is the most overrated women in history. Don't kid yourself. The quality of competition between Rousey and Cyborg is miles apart

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

When cyborg makes 135 they will still use past failed tests as an excuse. They will NEVER fight cyborg. Honda ain't shyt. fukk that bytch and anybody that loves her. Her and her stans are worse than #shookboys
They are truly worse than little g and his stans and that's saying a lot. fukking terrible.