Official VENOM Movie Thread

parallax

Superstar
Daps
just finished watching it. i might have missed it, but did they explain why venom was so weak in this?

i mean even with no spider man boost, he should still be capable of doing what riot was

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Riot himself was stronger than Venom naturally and he understood his capabilities more.

venom seemed to have a grasp on quite a few things though, but had no form of self defense? its like they wanted to push the lethal protector button but couldnt for some reason

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Plot demanded he not know that part of his abilities yet?:manny::pachaha:

thats the way it felt to be honest. he knew what riot wanted and that he needed to eat live creatures to survive(im guessing hes gonna find out about chocolate in the future) but he had no means of defense outside of brute force?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
thats the way it felt to be honest. he knew what riot wanted and that he needed to eat live creatures to survive(im guessing hes gonna find out about chocolate in the future) but he had no means of defense outside of brute force?
Well they did just bond and were only together maybe a few days or so plus he did end up losing Venom at a point in the film. They didn't practice or anything like that plus they were kicking goons asses the whole time so knowing different abilities weren't needed anyway lol. Hoe Venom bodied that swat team :banderas:I'm sure with Carnage coming hopefully they dive into more of what Venom is capable of.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Well they did just bond and were only together maybe a few days or so plus he did end up losing Venom at a point in the film. They didn't practice or anything like that plus they were kicking goons asses the whole time so knowing different abilities weren't needed anyway lol. Hoe Venom bodied that swat team :banderas:I'm sure with Carnage coming hopefully they dive into more of what Venom is capable of.

Venom spraying Raid on a SWAT team. Factor in the fact he's based on Spider Man and that's at least a quadruple entendre.

Don't ask me how. :JamesBroehs: