Official VENOM Movie Thread

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed the movie, the cgi was solid...cold have used a little more action , tom was great

7.5 out of 10=..good

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I enjoyed the movie, the cgi was solid...cold have used a little more action , tom was great

7.5 out of 10=..good

Same. I enjoy it everytime i watch it. Some corny parts for sure but like you said Good is fine in my book. Im sure theyll make some tweaks

Last edited:
Daps
It doesn't get any better honestly.

Fred.

He just got the symbiote and now eating trash.

This one guy is doing human testing, the doctors watched the homeless dude die and he was like… next homeless person please! :mjlol:

Eddie is acting like a junkie and that was before he got the symbiote. Do people love Venom that much that they don’t care about the product. I guess so…

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He just got the symbiote and now eating trash.

This one guy is doing human testing, the doctors watched the homeless dude die and he was like… next homeless person please! :mjlol:

Eddie is acting like a junkie and that was before he got the symbiote. Do people love Venom that much that they don’t care about the product. I guess so…

Last line....yeah, I'd assume.
People waited for a Venom movie for so long the quality kinda didn't even factor into the equation.:francis:

Fred.

Daps
Last line....yeah, I'd assume.
People waited for a Venom movie for so long the quality kinda didn't even factor into the equation.:francis:

Fred.

The motorcycle chased wasn’t bad though. This nikka bit someone’s head off :dwillhuh:

Now the new boyfriend wants him back in the hospital lol why did they discharge him in the first place?

Riz Ahmed you’re better than this, guess you couldn’t pass up that comic book check.

• Dap
Reactions: hex