Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The idea is that Ultron + Vision is much more powerful than either Ultron or Vision on their own.
The reason why stealing the Vision's body from Ultron was so important in Age of Ultron, was because the Avengers knew that, once Ultron uploaded his consciousness into Vision, it was game over.

Looking back on it after a few days, there were actually a million plot holes I can think of in this episode now.
I could go on for paragraphs and paragraphs, but I'm catching myself because I enjoyed it so much.

This is one of those "keep it to yourself, its just a show" moments.
This is my mindset when it comes to most science-fiction. You're not suppoised to think too hard about any of it. I always think back to this quote from comic book writer Grant Morrison
qxiom5og6ss61.png

There's a crazy amount of plot holes in all fiction if you think about it too much.

Last edited:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
They scoffed at you for good reason. The MCU and Star Wars aren't connected. That was just an Easter Egg.
It doesn't have to be connected to the MCU.
There are plenty of singular Marvel cartoons and comics that have nothing to do with the MCU. Most in fact.
And I'll wait for someone at Marvel to tell us it's just an Easter egg

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah like wtf? Doesn't even make sense. At no point in the MCU was that the established power level. Dude was on a different level of strength compared to even the strongest Avengers, and he gets done in by a laser beam?

Ehhh...

Amazing episode tho
It’s actually not really that wild. Thor got the drop on thanos in IW with no stones and this is Ultron with the mind stone and a vision body on kill mode

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have a feeling "Supreme Strange" is who we see in the Spider-Man trailer and this might end in him getting knocked out of cartoons into the real world...
THESE CARTOONS ARE THE "REAL WORLD".
WE'RE ONLY SEEING THEM
IN CARTOON FORM TO SAVE MONEY.

:devil:
:evil: