Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Watcher trying to change the channel after Ultron caught him peeping :laff:
the fear in that mans eyes after eternally peeping and talkin to himself like a nosey a$$ nikka. Ultron gotta return in the MCU now. Let him have a back up in one of iron mans old armor or something

whose dat peepin thru my window? Blaoooow nobody now

:birdman:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
marvel-star-wars-02.jpg

Was ultron and watcher fighting in the star wars universe...looks like the place obi fought anakin

Wow great catch, because that is definitely Mustafar. You can see Vader's castle in the background

I asked before after Disney got the rights to Star Wars does anyone think there would ever be a story where some Marvel character powers could be connected to the force, and nikkas scoffed at me

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The stones didn't half kill Thanos till he snapped half the universe out of existence. He was able to hold the full power of the stones.

It was destroying half the universe that created such a power surge that it effed him up.

On the other hand, iron man and hulk would have got effed up either way cause their bodies couldn't handle the power either way.

Iron Man, yeah, but Hulk only got fukked up for similar reasons to Thanos, since had to bring back half the universe.

I'd bet if Hulk was in Tony's position he would've survived.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Wow great catch, because that is definitely Mustafar. You can see Vader's castle in the background

I asked before after Disney got the rights to Star Wars does anyone think there would ever be a story where some Marvel character powers could be connected to the force, and nikkas scoffed at me

“Definitely” huh? :heh: