Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I read they are using the now defunct Lamdmark Mall here in Alexandria VA (Northern VA near DC) They also did some scenes in Georgetown.
I have not been over to that area in a long time and it was kind of run down when I was last over there. (Landmark).
She is going to need them powers to keep from getting robbed at night ......

That mall is gone? Damn I bought Killer Instinct at launch from ebgames when I was on vacation down there.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I read they are using the now defunct Lamdmark Mall here in Alexandria VA (Northern VA near DC) They also did some scenes in Georgetown.
I have not been over to that area in a long time and it was kind of run down when I was last over there. (Landmark).
She is going to need them powers to keep from getting robbed at night ......

Yeah Landmark is trash now. I know they're redoing it though. Gotta keep up with Springfield, which is :whew:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
DiqSnE5X0AAwseP.jpg

Snyder would never. How anyone can like his dark, muted-color, movies is beyond me.

Thank You Patty Jenkins.

Wonder Woman 84 is gonna be fun. DC is finally gaining a solid footing.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
DiqSnE5X0AAwseP.jpg

Snyder would never. How anyone can like his dark, muted-color, movies is beyond me.

Thank You Patty Jenkins.

Wonder Woman 84 is gonna be fun. DC is finally gaining a solid footing.

just cause you dont like it doesnt mean people dont love Snyders style. dont be a dikk, we're humans with free will for a reason. to enjoy whatever we please

and most of us love Snyders style of work

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Wait - How is Steve still alive in 1984?:ohhh:

If this is down to Barry wanting to see his moms again.... :youngsabo:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Wait - How is Steve still alive in 1984?:ohhh:

If this down to Barry wanting to see his moms again.... :youngsabo:
Yeah it's really confusing.

Wonder Woman 1984 Is Not A Sequel, Gadot, Jenkins Explain

Wonder Woman 1984 was just one of many films to take over Warner Bros.’ Hall H panel on Saturday at Comic-Con International in San Diego. However, according to both actress Gal Gadot and director Patty Jenkins, the upcoming second chapter in the Wonder Woman franchise isn’t exactly a “sequel.”

“The way we look at this is not a sequel, it’s a new chapter, it’s a new story,” Gadot explained when a fan asked how she planned on building from the first film’s success.

Jenkins then jumped in, “I never want to do more of anything for the wrong reason…I don’t want to go to that place of ‘how do you keep it going and cash in?’ in my head. I have these characters that I love and this world that I love and we can make a whole new movie that’s completely unique and as strong as the first one? Of course I want to do that. But it’s not ‘more’ of anything, even though it’s evocative of everything that happened to the first one.”

Directed by Jenkins and starring Gal Gadot, Chris Pine and Kristen Wiig, Wonder Woman 1984 is slated to hit theaters on Nov. 1, 2019.
I"A new chapter" sounds a lot like a sequel to me :pachaha:

I guess they really want to distance themselves from the past movies moving forward.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
just cause you dont like it doesnt mean people dont love Snyders style. dont be a dikk, we're humans with free will for a reason. to enjoy whatever we please

and most of us love Snyders style of work

I didn't see you telling people not to be dikks, when I was being attacked for liking Brandon Routh's Superman.

Where was this energy for them??

Coward!!