Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
i just wanna see some dope fights. First one lacked that (besides the beach battle which didnt really involve wonder woman), hoping patty improved from that aspect

''no dope fights'' :hhh:

tumblr_pbfdtdtyN31rqz9syo5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pbfdtdtyN31rqz9syo1_400.gif

tumblr_pc35cuYO4h1w37iw6o9_400.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
please tell me u joking :dwillhuh: that fight with ares was trash af and most ppl agree it brought down the movie. All the other action was just wonder woman slapping dudes one time

still dope.. WW aint no hand to hand martial artist, she's pure brute and lasso/ sword combo... don't know what you were expecting

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
still dope.. WW aint no hand to hand martial artist, she's pure brute and lasso/ sword combo... don't know what you were expecting
yes she is :pachaha: she's literally trained in amazonian martial arts and even batman once called her the best melee fighter in the world :russ:...thats why her fights with cheetah are so good (and better damn well be good in this :usure:)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Martial-Artist-Wonder-Woman.jpg

3886477-9372408585-33122.jpg

14.jpg

and this is my issue with most CBM critics.. MAJORITY of these dikk eaters know nothing about the character but ALWAYS got something to say..

how the fukk you ask what the character is in the same sentence and pass off judgement ?? fukking herb

this is why i hate majority of marvel stans, from conversations with them, these idiots know NOTHING about Marvel / DC characters, they know comics from the MCU and believe thats what the comic is, shyt is aggravating

do your googles next time instead of being a dummy
D5pyhmh.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I saw that earlier and all I could do was

giphy.gif

Like literally in any martial arts or hand to hand combat system..... you have to learn how to fight bare handed before you move to weapons.

And practically every version of WW story, when they show her training or sparring its a lot of hand to hand combat.

Like thats literally the edge peeps give to her over Superman in an implied fight, Sup is stronger, but she could whoop his ass based off the fact she "knows how to fight"

I tell you man

giphy.gif

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
This movie kind of contradicts the dialogue from Justice League about Diana being in hiding since WW1 :francis:

If she was being a hero in America in 84 there would definitely be more proof of her being a meta human than that old ass photo Luther had found from the first film. :francis:

I think the film will be good if we view this as separate from the rest of the DCEU and just look at it as the Wonder Woman sequel