Official WWE 2K16 Thread [gamescom gameplay footage]

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's never any real storylines. Manufacturing them to include a CAW always feels forced and generic anyway.
Its true. The best storylines for caws in wwe games were
Here comes the pain
Day of reckoning 2
Smackdown vs raw 06
SVR 07
WWE 12

Not exactly in that order. Day of reckoning 2 was amazing. Someone stole the title belt and throughout the whole season it was a n interesting story line.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Here comes the pain
Day of reckoning 2
Smackdown vs raw 06
SVR 07
WWE 12

Not exactly in that order. Day of reckoning 2 was amazing. Someone stole the title belt and throughout the whole season it was a n interesting story line.
The smack do storylines could apply to any wrestler though. Most of them could clearly fit some guys well.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Here comes the pain
Day of reckoning 2
Smackdown vs raw 06
SVR 07
WWE 12

How dare you forget Shut Your Mouth

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
How dare you forget Shut Your Mouth
I didn't forget at all. SHUT YOUR MOUTH needed its own post. That's how much I still love it.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH to me
was innovative in terms of story. Better than here comes the pain. I appreciate that there was free roaming and that made the game stand out from the list I completely forgot. The hardcore title storyline was amazing.:blessed:the backstage areas added to the immense fukkery. 6 man hardcore time limit match. All the fukkery that took place. Everyone on every part of the card had something to do. The world title feuds with Jericho and taker and the rock were intense. :smugfavre:
The NWO fukkery :wow:

Vince Vs flair :gladbron:

This shyt set the stage for here comes the pain. The fact that I could roll up on someone backstage, pop shyt and snuff them, leading to an instant match and feud had me :pachaha: all the time.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I didn't forget at all. SHUT YOUR MOUTH needed its own post. That's how much I still love it.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH to me
was innovative in terms of story. Better than here comes the pain. I appreciate that there was free roaming and that made the game stand out from the list I completely forgot. The hardcore title storyline was amazing.:blessed:the backstage areas added to the immense fukkery. 6 man hardcore time limit match. All the fukkery that took place. Everyone on every part of the card had something to do. The world title feuds with Jericho and taker and the rock were intense. :smugfavre:
The NWO fukkery :wow:

Vince Vs flair :gladbron:

This shyt set the stage for here comes the pain. The fact that I could roll up on someone backstage, pop shyt and snuff them, leading to an instant match and feud had me :pachaha: all the time.

I've never felt this kind of a bond with someone online before. I need reps. I might hug the next person I see breh. :to:

You knew. You knew all along. :to:

Edit: We have reps :blessed:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've never felt this kind of a bond with someone online before. I need reps. I might hug the next person I see breh. :to:

You knew. You knew all along. :to:

Edit: We have reps :blessed:
Shut your mouth was one of the first wrestling games I played. At 7 years old :mjcry: had the supersaiyan hair and genie pants. F-5 finisher and five star frog splash :mjlol: diving off the king of the ring chair :wow: hit a shooting star press off the Cell an hour ago. Still have it on my ps2 :mjcry::blessed:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
The brand split just sparked my interest in the game for the time being. Restarted my Universe and downloaded the New Raw/Smackdown logos/arenas. Grabbed a smackdown women's and tag belt. Grabbed a Universal title for RAW. Made Wednesday the NXT/cruiserweight/ released/other promotion show with all the NXT belts and the cruiserweight division since I cant fit it into RAW.

Thursday is a show with all the legends/past stars with some classic belts. And the PPVs rotate monthly between Raw & Smackdown being the primary show on the PPvs. NXT/ Legends show tag along as the secondary show for the PPVs. My PPV schedule is similar to the one used back in the 2002-2005 ish area. (April is RAW PPV, May is Smackdown etc.)

The Big 4 (Rumble, Mania,Summerslam,SSeries) PPVs are shared between Raw/Smackdown.

shyt is fun as hell. I think I may keep this format going forward.

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Since I just bought this today I don't think I play yhr the career mode
career mode took forever. now ive been trying to scramble and make wrestlers for universe mode. i made about 30 wrestlers in a week. :francis: now im drawing logos for about half of them. i have a few left to do. but overall it turned out pretty good. :ehh:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
career mode took forever. now ive been trying to scramble and make wrestlers for universe mode. i made about 30 wrestlers in a week. :francis: now im drawing logos for about half of them. i have a few left to do. but overall it turned out pretty good. :ehh:
Dann who all did you make

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dann who all did you make
all original ideas. characters that i had from fire pro returns. decided to bring them to the current gen. i made about 410 original characters in fire pro. the base characters dont take long to make. its adding all the logos that may take a while. im getting better at making logos. i still need a good amount of work. :jbhmm:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
sasha-banksjpg-3130fc.jpg

carmellajpg-fe4602.jpg