OG Actor Mickey Rourke Defends 2Pac Tells Flex "Talk Sh*t On 2pac...Come Look My ass Up!"

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
mickey-rourke-leaves-caffe-roma_5513317.jpg

From Rourke to Treach why all of Pacs biggest supporters seem like they got a lil sugar in their tank
43d84ccdf58d43a761f34ca14d4e3e4a.jpg

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you notice how you're the only one in here bragging that you'de drop a 70+ year old dude.

shut your silly ass up
:mjlol:
Nah now if you read the thread everyone saying how he would beat the breaks off flex and how he a amateur boxer.Let's not move the goalposts,friend.

Not trying to shyt on Rourke.Marv one of my all time favorite characters.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I think all this is just validating Flex. The massive amount of pushback only shows that Flex's facts were flying in the face of a massive amount of myth and BS. The fact that everyone wants to beat his azz for telling the truth confirms it.

"He lied, Biggie died." Flex is a clown, but it needed saying.

The truth is out there.
I dont believe any type of story that tries to link the Tupac robbery with Biggie being murdered in LA years after the fact.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I dont believe any type of story that tries to link the Tupac robbery with Biggie being murdered in LA years after the fact.
Truth be told the lions share of the blame for both of their deaths lies on puff. he was consistently directly involved in all 3 shootings, '94, '96, '97

....and yet look at how much of a pass he gets....which is why i really don't take any of these clowns from NY seriously. An entire city full of busters with no code (especially jay-z)....outside of a few.

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This article is a year old, but still interestingly relevant enough to post:

Mickey Rourke Rips Donald Trump: 'He's a Bully and a bytch'

So while nothing Rourke says about the GOP frontrunner should come as a surprise anymore, his latest outburst may have accomplished something that is actually shocking: It kind of made us feel bad for Donald Trump.

While playing catch with a TMZ reporter in the streets of Beverly Hills on Wednesday night – the only way that sentence could be L.A. was if someone was earthing – Rourke launched into a lengthy rant filled with expletives, semi-homophobic slurs and body-shaming remarks that included calling his wife, Melania Trump, a gold digger.

“The biggest scumbag on the planet is that maggot with an ‘F’ in the front of it, Donald Trump,” Rourke said. “fukk him. fukk the horse he rode in on. I think that his wife is one of the biggest gold diggers around. I know, I used to go out with a gold digger. I mean, how could you want to sleep next to that flabby, fat piece of shyt and get your rocks off?”

Oh, and he didn’t stop there. Rourke, who claims Trump sued him and 2Pac years ago, even went so far as to threaten the presidential candidate, which, y’know, isn’t a great look (even when you look like Mickey Rourke).

“Donald Trump can go fukk himself,” he said. “He’s not a tough guy. He’s a bully and he’s a bytch, and he can suck my fukking dikk. I’ll meet him in the hotel room any motherfukking day of the week and give him a Louisville Slugger. Kiss my motherfukking ass, you bytch, punk, cocksucker.”

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/...donald-trump-hes-a-bully-and-a-bytch-20160407