OG Actor Mickey Rourke Defends 2Pac Tells Flex "Talk Sh*t On 2pac...Come Look My ass Up!"

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
43d84ccdf58d43a761f34ca14d4e3e4a.jpg
oh lawd :dead:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Just seems like Paul Newman would be ahead of your time.

He is, but he's 1 of those actors that if you give a fukk about acting and films eventually you get around to checking out; and if you appreciate great acting, you appreciate his work.

Cool Hand Luke!

The Color Of Money

The Hustler.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont believe any type of story that tries to link the Tupac robbery with Biggie being murdered in LA years after the fact.

Anybody alive at the time with a brain knew it during the fact. Why would a man from NY get shot an entire coast away unless it was by overzealous 2Pac fans? And the only reason an overzealous Pac fan had to be mad at Big was.....

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
This article is a year old, but still interestingly relevant enough to post:

Mickey Rourke Rips Donald Trump: 'He's a Bully and a bytch'

So while nothing Rourke says about the GOP frontrunner should come as a surprise anymore, his latest outburst may have accomplished something that is actually shocking: It kind of made us feel bad for Donald Trump.

While playing catch with a TMZ reporter in the streets of Beverly Hills on Wednesday night – the only way that sentence could be L.A. was if someone was earthing – Rourke launched into a lengthy rant filled with expletives, semi-homophobic slurs and body-shaming remarks that included calling his wife, Melania Trump, a gold digger.

“The biggest scumbag on the planet is that maggot with an ‘F’ in the front of it, Donald Trump,” Rourke said. “fukk him. fukk the horse he rode in on. I think that his wife is one of the biggest gold diggers around. I know, I used to go out with a gold digger. I mean, how could you want to sleep next to that flabby, fat piece of shyt and get your rocks off?”

Oh, and he didn’t stop there. Rourke, who claims Trump sued him and 2Pac years ago, even went so far as to threaten the presidential candidate, which, y’know, isn’t a great look (even when you look like Mickey Rourke).

“Donald Trump can go fukk himself,” he said. “He’s not a tough guy. He’s a bully and he’s a bytch, and he can suck my fukking dikk. I’ll meet him in the hotel room any motherfukking day of the week and give him a Louisville Slugger. Kiss my motherfukking ass, you bytch, punk, cocksucker.”

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/...donald-trump-hes-a-bully-and-a-bytch-20160407

:picard:

Well damn...

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Anybody alive at the time with a brain knew it during the fact. Why would a man from NY get shot an entire coast away unless it was by overzealous 2Pac fans? And the only reason an overzealous Pac fan had to be mad at Big was.....
That shooting was a cold assassination, Ive never heard anyone claim it was the work of some random Tupac fan. It looked like a straight up Mafia style execution. That means there were higher ups who gave the triggerman his orders.