OG Maco reportedly has HIV/AIDS???

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

this is the concert that is being referred to. video shows him performing his last song, which he sang like 25% of the lyrics to and dude is still out of breath when the song is over. i think this "rumor" is factual

I've seen performers on the verge of falling out have more energy than this. shyt looks bad.:sadcam:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Legit did that? Well in that case...

:camby: foh Maco

Dude knows he has AIDS because he's passed it onto women but he's too scared to get tested or come forWadd cause he might go to jail? Like what the fukk?

You can't go to jail for that. Unless you intentionally try to give someone AIDS

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Dude knows he has AIDS because he's passed it onto women but he's too scared to get tested or come forWadd cause he might go to jail? Like what the fukk?

You can't go to jail for that. Unless you intentionally try to give someone AIDS
You kinda have to have just a little sympathy though. Think about, dude is scared and dying slow. You really think he intentionally gave those girls the virus?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You kinda have to have just a little sympathy though. Think about, dude is scared and dying slow. You really think he intentionally gave those girls the virus?

Sure I have sympathy but enough for him to absolutely no concern for other people's sexual health and lives.

If the roles were reversed and it was a female people would be in here calling her all sorts of names, there would be no sympathy

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You lost, if you running in p*ssy raw with random women anyway. :francis:

And these chicks lost letting random rappers who probably fukk different women every night on tour hit without a condom, especially because of our anatomy it's a lot easier for women to get an std or the hiv/AIDS than it is for men to catch something.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
wX92JiQ.png

And the plot thickens :leon:

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know who is he or his music but I'm sorry to hear that if it's true. The saddest part is these stories never lead to people learning and making changes. Even after hearing this there will still be tons of people, artist and regular people who will continue going raw in strange p*ssy with the mentality it won't happen to them.