OG Pokemon > this new sh!t

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
What? :russ:

Honestly after then 2nd generation, the designs became :aicmon: :what: :stopitslime:

1-2nd generation designs were :whoo: and that's not nostalgia talking, these new designs are incredibly lackluster and unimaginative

icp_pokemon_ice_cream.jpg

breh...they call these shyts vanillite, vanillish, and vanilliuxe :snoop:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
thats the reason I stopped playing pitch black (black version hack) these nikkas are unbearable to look at I feel like a fukking imbecile battling against this

609Chandelure.png

WHAT THE fukk IS THAT ^

THAT IS A fukkING CHANDELIER YOUR NOT FOOLING ME NINTENDO

you could just turn it off or douse water on that bytch and its a WRAP

at least they were trying in the 1st two gens man.. smh

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i never inderstood the appeal, what is it that makes it good in the first place? i must have been too old by a few years

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yeah, they used to be like an alternate universe representation of animals but after MewTwo (:comeon:) it gradually went off the rails. I hear Team Rocket has gotten more competent and serious though. :ehh:

Oh yeah, might as well get the obligatory, "You lame nikkas watch that shyt? :what: Grown men watching Pokemon :russ:" post out of the way.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Pokemon was fukkin' HUGE back in the day.....even my moms and aunties knew who Pikachu was

Then it just fell the fukk off

Can't fukk w/ that shyt now. Too many new characters and pokemon. I tried watching an episode recently and they had this green-haired fakkit and this random black bytch with weird hair traveling with Ash.....I'm like ":wtf: the fukk....where the fukk is Brock and Misty? Hell, at least give me May and Tracey"

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
i never inderstood the appeal, what is it that makes it good in the first place? i must have been too old by a few years

this is all the explanation of the appeal you will need[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1NFl2HzSkw#]pokemon season 1 song full - YouTube[/ame] listen to song, Become inspired, Rinse and repeat for bout 10years

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

...it's the 100000lb pink elephant in the room about animal fighting.....

Let's keep it triller than trill deal holyfield, we ALL wanna see that shyt, but morally only if it happens in the wild, otherwise you'd be committing a crime of brutality towards animals :mjpls: And you'd have to be one sick individual to do that

*closes browser tab of Japanese Bug Fights*

Ahem....

...but if you think people don't wonder what the fukk would happen if animal A and animal B bumped into each other in real life, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

But with pokemon, it's like they're not really animals, they're monsters, so it doesn't count as brutality, so fair game and play ball :shaq:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
...it's the 100000lb pink elephant in the room about animal fighting.....

Let's keep it triller than trill deal holyfield, we ALL wanna see that shyt, but morally only if it happens in the wild, otherwise you'd be committing a crime of brutality towards animals :mjpls: And you'd have to be one sick individual to do that

*closes browser tab of Japanese Bug Fights*

Ahem....

...but if you think people don't wonder what the fukk would happen if animal A and animal B bumped into each other in real life, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

But with pokemon, it's like they're not really animals, they're monsters, so it doesn't count as brutality, so fair game and play ball :shaq:

I literally did a presentation on this shyt back in college

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:deadrose:

The same reason why kids like many cartoons that don't make sense.

Anyway the video games were legit RPGs at least the Red, Blue, Yellow games I've played.

As for the anime I stopped watching it when it became evident that Ash was never gonna become a Pokemon Master just like how One Piece has the crew going on for years and Luffy ain't even Pirate King yet :aicmon: