OG Pokemon > this new sh!t

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:deadrose:

The same reason why kids like many cartoons that don't make sense.

Anyway the video games were legit RPGs at least the Red, Blue, Yellow games I've played.

As for the anime I stopped watching it when it became evident that Ash was never gonna become a Pokemon Master just like how One Piece has the crew going on for years and Luffy ain't even Pirate King yet :aicmon:
One Piece just hit its "half way mark"

the thing i hat about Shounen is that its perpetually ongoing and excessively long. How the fukk that shyt been going on since 1997 and is only "half way" to completion? that's pushing 16 years. the people that started reading One Piece as kids are likely adults now and will be in what their 30-40s by the time its finished?

as for Pokemon its rubbish. its been going on for too long and they just keep adding more and more of them. that and the fact that they will probably never make an MMORPG of it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
One Piece just hit its "half way mark"

the thing i hat about Shounen is that its perpetually ongoing and excessively long. How the fukk that shyt been going on since 1997 and is only "half way" to completion? that's pushing 16 years. the people that started reading One Piece as kids are likely adults now and will be in what their 30-40s by the time its finished?

as for Pokemon its rubbish. its been going on for too long and they just keep adding more and more of them. that and the fact that they will probably never make an MMORPG of it.

I always thought Pokemon would be a piff game if they made it an Action RPG that was released on fukking consoles.

None of that pick your moves from a list and wait your turn to be hit kind of shyt. All real time combat like Kingdom Hearts. You can switch from trainer to pokemon when a fight comes up. All of this taking place in an open world/sandbox type of environment and with it's own economy. You can even trade or sell your pokemon. How about a gameplay feature that gives you the option to being a gym leader after beasting on some other trainers and gym leaders? And by the end of the game you become a goddamn Pokemon Master if you put in the work?

But nah Nintendo can't do that shyt... They release bytch ass games on bytch ass handhelds and make tooty fruity lookin' pokemon to keep it "fresh". :what: Muthafukkas...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I always thought Pokemon would be a piff game if they made it an Action RPG that was released on fukking consoles.

None of that pick your moves from a list and wait your turn to be hit kind of shyt. All real time combat like Kingdom Hearts. You can switch from trainer to pokemon when a fight comes up. All of this taking place in an open world/sandbox type of environment and with it's own economy. You can even trade or sell your pokemon. How about a gameplay feature that gives you the option to being a gym leader after beasting on some other trainers and gym leaders? And by the end of the game you become a goddamn Pokemon Master if you put in the work?

But nah Nintendo can't do that shyt... They release bytch ass games on bytch ass handhelds and make tooty fruity lookin' pokemon to keep it "fresh". :what: Muthafukkas...
Pokemon should be an MMORPG. Its an IP that's perfect to be one but Nintendo will never do it. they begrudgingly embraced online gameplay just like they did optical media over cartridges because technology forced them to but they never really wholeheartedly embraced online gameplay.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Pokemon should be an MMORPG. Its an IP that's perfect to be one but Nintendo will never do it. they begrudgingly embraced online gameplay just like they did optical media over cartridges because technology forced them to but they never really wholeheartedly embraced online gameplay.

It could be that too but I'd only play it if it had the type of gameplay I described. Either way it would be better than what they're doing with the series now.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
^^^^^^^^^

:damn: I.....fukkING.....HATED THAT EPISODE

That was the ONE time I genuinely hated a Pokemon with all my might. I'm sitting there like ":mindblown: nikka WHY THE fukk YOU JUST LAYIN' THERE LIKE IT AIN'T NOTHING WRONG!! GET YOUR fukkIN' ASS UP!!"

Then Ash lost.....and for the first time you actually heard some 'scust in his voice while calling a Pokemon back....usually dude is like ":birdman: Charizard, RETURN!" but instead dude was like :sadbron: :damn: "Charizard.....return." :wow: :sadcam: :to:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
^^^^^^^^^

:damn: I.....fukkING.....HATED THAT EPISODE

That was the ONE time I genuinely hated a Pokemon with all my might. I'm sitting there like ":mindblown: nikka WHY THE fukk YOU JUST LAYIN' THERE LIKE IT AIN'T NOTHING WRONG!! GET YOUR fukkIN' ASS UP!!"

Then Ash lost.....and for the first time you actually heard some 'scust in his voice while calling a Pokemon back....usually dude is like ":birdman: Charizard, RETURN!" but instead dude was like :sadbron: :damn: "Charizard.....return." :wow: :sadcam:

thats when i learned what not giving a fukk truly was about...

brehs, look at this shyt
Charizard1.jpg

The anger in ahs's face, the lack of fukk charizard gave

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
thats when i learned what not giving a fukk truly was about...

brehs, look at this shyt
Charizard1.jpg

The anger in ahs's face, the lack of fukk charizard gave

I was getting shot up by this thread already, then my nikka put one in my dome with this post :dead:

Pokemon threads stay bringing the comedy. I don't think I seen one under five stars :russ:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
cotdayumyamansketchum got the :damn: smiley on while charizard on some :deadrose::snooze: steez swiggy

I can't take more of this comedy :wow:

Charizard out there like Ash took his bytch. Like "Naw, nikka. I ain't burnin shyt" :yawn:

The defeat on Ash face was soul burning, cuz you rode with him. nikka wasn't that wrong when he was a charmander :damn:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
The 12 Ugliest/Stupidest/Crappiest New Pokémon - Topless Robot - Nerd news, humor and self-loathing.

scust at some of these designs I didnt even get far enough in the game to see the top 5 :huhldup:

11) Vanilluxe

11%20Vanilluxe.jpg

​This isn't an animal. This is an ice cream cone. While the right side of this Pokèmon finds delight in the fact that it is spewing something out of its brain through its forehead chimney/straw face, the left looks as if it has a brain freeze, most likely from itself. Maybe when the Nintendo team ran out of ideas, they went out for ice cream and, in a moment of terrible epiphany, came up with this pathetic and ugly creature from hell frozen-over.

1) Garbodor
1.%20Garbodor.jpg

Holy science! The hippies and the crying Indian were right! Look what humans have done to their beautiful planet! This thing is screaming because it knows what it is, a walking pile of trash. Even if Nintendo was trying to make the ugliest Pokèmon possible here, it is cruel to conceive of such an atrocity. Its arms are made of straws and maybe some rope, but deep within its impossibly gooey body is a used-condom heart of disappointment. Anyone with even a shred of kindness should put such a creature out of its misery immediately upon encountering it. Ugly is not enough of an adjective. This thing treads upon the Earth wishing to die Not only is Garbodor the ugliest Pokèmon of the new generation, but it is most undoubtedly the ugliest Pokèmon ever.