Erratic415

Superstar
Daps

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope an older head can answer this for me, how big was OJ as a household name BEFORE the infamous murder case? I'm assuming he was pretty huge esp considering he was in movies, but like can yall compare it to someone playing today as a reference. Would it be like if Ezekiel Elliot killed a dude?

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I hope an older head can answer this for me, how big was OJ as a household name BEFORE the infamous murder case? I'm assuming he was pretty huge esp considering he was in movies, but like can yall compare it to someone playing today as a reference. Would it be like if Ezekiel Elliot killed a dude?
Don’t know if there’s really many that compare. The only names that transcend football currently are Manning and Brady. Football just doesn’t have many players that achieve that kind of popularity. OJ was getting TV show and movie gigs and was pretty much a household name. Much bigger than Zeke.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Edit: Double

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
OJ was an actor by the time I was born, but my mom hates sports and even she knew who he was as a teen.