Ok if then if the SEC isn't the best/deepest football conf. then what is???

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
If y'all nikkas think that the SEC is overrated and that they aint shyt then come in here and make a case for your conference mufukkas :pacspit:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Why do you care so much? You're probably an Arkansas fan. Why do you find such pleasure in your conference and not the team you root for that hasn't contributed one iota of prestige to the "SEC mystique"? Wanna talk about it friend :dame:??
Naw nikka fukk the bullshyt. nikkas like you claim that the SEC "mystique" ain't real and that their just another conference

What I'm saying is, if that their just another conference, then what conference is better/deeper than them???

Huh?

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
SEC is not better than the Big 10 this year.

Will be proven in the playoffs again. And oh the irony it will be.
nikka shut yo dumb ass up. You also said that Dion Waiters was better than Kyrie Irving

Get the fukk out breh :camby:

Grown ups are talking

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Or, OR.....I just don't give a fukk about the conference MY team just so happens to be in. Life will be way easier for you if you think in those terms
Nah fukk that. When playoff time comes then strength of conference and schedule matters. If you undefeated but played JV teams then don't be mad when Bama gets in the top 4 with a loss on their record

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
nikka shut yo dumb ass up. You also said that Dion Waiters was better than Kyrie Irving

Get the fukk out breh :camby:

Grown ups are talking
Ask for input only to act like a bytch and say get of the thread brehs

Typical barefoot, low hanging fruit SEC fans :mjlol:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
B1G got three of the top 5 coaches in cfb. Y'all time was up
full

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Nah fukk that. When playoff time comes then strength of conference and schedule matters. If you undefeated but played JV teams then don't be mad when Bama gets in the top 4 with a loss on their record
well if that's the case then Bama has only looked impressive in beating a 3 loss UGA team, 2 loss aTm team that probably will finish with 3, and ULM.....true murderers row there :stopitslime:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
not to make it sound like I'm constantly SEC bashing or going in on Bama fans (only SEC team I truly respect), but this shyt has to stop. The standards that are used seem to change whenever the fukk the media feels like it. First, it was every game counts (which it should) but then we get excuses and made up analytics to verify the talking point. And sometimes, they create ANOTHER analytic to discredit the made up analytic they previously made up. I legit saw some CBS CFB pundit on twitter say that Bama's loss to Mississippi was an "elite loss". Like WTF is an elite loss brehs? All wins aren't created equated but gotdamn, we have to start categorizing losses? If that is what we are going off of then last year, TCUs loss to Baylor should've been an elite loss as well correct? All things with the illusion of being fair correct? I mean if actual losses at home don't count then why are they out here penalizing undefeated s for close WINS

Also, 1 loss automatically knocks out almost 90-95% of all times except a select few. Like my squad got beat by a team that is now 3-6 and we're done. BUT let's look at last years champs who also ended up losing, early mind you, to a 6-loss squad as well. I say that to say, you can't be out here hyping Stanford when they lost to a Northwestern team that has boosted their record off of beating cupcakes yet are 1-2 vs ranked opp while getting out scored 84-26 in those games....

//ends rant//

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Ole Miss loss to Memphis...
Are you telling me that Ole Miss lost to a ranked team??? :lupe:

What a damn shocker :stopitslime: why did you feel the need to say this out of all the things to say to make the SEC look weak, why say this?