Ok if then if the SEC isn't the best/deepest football conf. then what is???

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
not to make it sound like I'm constantly SEC bashing or going in on Bama fans (only SEC team I truly respect), but this shyt has to stop. The standards that are used seem to change whenever the fukk the media feels like it. First, it was every game counts (which it should) but then we get excuses and made up analytics to verify the talking point. And sometimes, they create ANOTHER analytic to discredit the made up analytic they previously made up. I legit saw some CBS CFB pundit on twitter say that Bama's loss to Mississippi was an "elite loss". Like WTF is an elite loss brehs? All wins aren't created equated but gotdamn, we have to start categorizing losses? If that is what we are going off of then last year, TCUs loss to Baylor should've been an elite loss as well correct? All things with the illusion of being fair correct? I mean if actual losses at home don't count then why are they out here penalizing undefeated s for close WINS

Also, 1 loss automatically knocks out almost 90-95% of all times except a select few. Like my squad got beat by a team that is now 3-6 and we're done. BUT let's look at last years champs who also ended up losing, early mind you, to a 6-loss squad as well. I say that to say, you can't be out here hyping Stanford when they lost to a Northwestern team that has boosted their record off of beating cupcakes yet are 1-2 vs ranked opp while getting out scored 84-26 in those games....

//ends rant//
I think you just playing dumb cuz you hate the SEC breh

An "elite loss" is a loss to another really good team in a game that could've gone either way

Stanford lost to Northwestern. That is NOT an elite loss.

Why you ask? Well it's simple, because Northwestern isn't that good of a team. It's not difficult to grasp :yeshrug:

LSU has the best player in the country amd has proven themselves to be one of the best teams in the land. How the fukk are they not worthy of a playoff spot?

Bama has the best defense statistically in the land and lost to Ole miss on a fluke play but has dominated since then. How is that not worthy of a playoff spot?

What SEC team in the top 25 shouldn't be there? You can't reasonably say that there are any frauds in the top 25 right now

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

An "elite loss" is a loss to another really good team in a game that could've gone either way

Why you ask? Well it's simple, because Northwestern isn't that good of a team. It's not difficult to grasp :yeshrug:

LSU has the best player in the country amd has proven themselves to be one of the best teams in the land. How the fukk are they not worthy of a playoff spot?

Bama has the best defense statistically in the land and lost to Ole miss on a fluke play but has dominated since then. How is that not worthy of a playoff spot?

What SEC team in the top 25 shouldn't be there? You can't reasonably say that there are any frauds in the top 25 right now
Who is your team though?

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Bama loss to Ole Miss was not a fluke. Bama had their chance to win and choked in the end.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bama, Florida, LSU.... Who else in the Sec is worth a damn right now?