Oklahoma Sooners starting RB Rodney Anderson accused of rape UPDATE: Charges dropped, she lied

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't want to come off as a rape apologist, but it's so fukking clear that this woman is full of shyt. Nothing about her story is realistic, it sounds like an "all-too-convenient" storyline to perfectly fit her agenda. What's next, is she gonna say she kept quiet at first because she blamed herself for the rape?
Look at this shook nikka lol. Rape apologist. nikka you just don't think he did it that isn't no rape apologist. Don't let these internet clowns make you switch your views up. I know you didn't but you don't even have to say rape apologist for believing he didn't do it or waiting for more facts one way or another.

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
every Courtney I know is black..

But this Oklahoma.. sooooooooo she gotta be white

There was this one black bytch named Courtney that came after me hard. I was 20 at the time (25 today) and I was smoking and I walked down to the 7-11 by my house to get munchie shyt. When I came outside she was sitting on the curb. I sat down in the area but not next to her. She came up to me and asked me to buy her cigarettes since she was 17 which I did. When I got back we started talking. I could tell she was into me in a weird way because she was saying shyt like "oh I've only known you for a half hour but you seem like you'd make a great husband" (like who the fukk says shyt like that, I was high so I didn't try to make sense of it). Then she was talking about how she had a boyfriend and she was supposed to do some shyt with her family but she was gonna blow it off to chill with me, to which I was like "ok I guess we're hanging out then"

Eventually i left the gas station and went to the woods by my house, where she followed me. I was smoking for a while and we kept talking and eventually it got to the point where she asked me "what if I gave you the biggest blowjob in the world right now?". I thought about it and was like "nah I'm good tbh" cuz I thought that shyt was too weird. This bytched tried to work me for one for TWO HOURS while I was smoking. AND she wanted me to throw out the rest of my weed (bc apparently she had stopped smoking weed recently and was wanting me to take the hint). Eventually I gave in without throwing out my weed

So for the first few mins, she's sucking that shyt and everything is going ok (not great, I've obviously had better but it wasn't bad at first). All of a sudden as I'm close to peaking, she starts biting down on that shyt hard. And of course I was like "WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING". And she responded with she was teething. That shyt legit hurt, like my dikk shrunk like a turtle crawling back into its shell. She kept tryna get it going again but I just wasn't even in the mood anymore because it had effectively killed my high and I didn't even know this damn bytch

So like 5 mins later, I'm still tryna get back into it and I just can't. So I stuck my dikk back in my pants, stood up and I was like "ok I can't do this anymore" and I walked off and never saw her again

broller

Veteran
Daps
There was this one black bytch named Courtney that came after me hard. I was 20 at the time (25 today) and I was smoking and I walked down to the 7-11 by my house to get munchie shyt. When I came outside she was sitting on the curb. I sat down in the area but not next to her. She came up to me and asked me to buy her cigarettes since she was 17 which I did. When I got back we started talking. I could tell she was into me in a weird way because she was saying shyt like "oh I've only known you for a half hour but you seem like you'd make a great husband" (like who the fukk says shyt like that, I was high so I didn't try to make sense of it). Then she was talking about how she had a boyfriend and she was supposed to do some shyt with her family but she was gonna blow it off to chill with me, to which I was like "ok I guess we're hanging out then"

Eventually i left the gas station and went to the woods by my house, where she followed me. I was smoking for a while and we kept talking and eventually it got to the point where she asked me "what if I gave you the biggest blowjob in the world right now?". I thought about it and was like "nah I'm good tbh" cuz I thought that shyt was too weird. This bytched tried to work me for one for TWO HOURS while I was smoking. AND she wanted me to throw out the rest of my weed (bc apparently she had stopped smoking weed recently and was wanting me to take the hint). Eventually I gave in without throwing out my weed

So for the first few mins, she's sucking that shyt and everything is going ok (not great, I've obviously had better but it wasn't bad at first). All of a sudden as I'm close to peaking, she starts biting down on that shyt hard. And of course I was like "WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING". And she responded with she was teething. That shyt legit hurt, like my dikk shrunk like a turtle crawling back into its shell. She kept tryna get it going again but I just wasn't even in the mood anymore because it had effectively killed my high and I didn't even know this damn bytch

So like 5 mins later, I'm still tryna get back into it and I just can't. So I stuck my dikk back in my pants, stood up and I was like "ok I can't do this anymore" and I walked off and never saw her again

Teething? What was she, a baby?

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

Same type thing happen to me

I must have been drunk when I got this girls number because I didnt remember at all when she text me the next day saying "so you want to hook up today, since we didn't last night" I'm like hell yeah. Come to my house. As I put the phone and jump in the shower I'm thinking who this bytch might be but I didn't give a fukk.

Anyways she text me saying she was down the street so I'm looking out the window drinking some beer and come to see this bytch is walking to my house. She was a straight looking pawg too. Well she comes in and we talk for a few minutes. And we start kissing and we fukk. She stayed for another 20 or so minutes after. After that never seen or talked to her again. Weird

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol at youd make a great husband and teething hope you got tested for HIV breh

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Isn't there a Boomer Sooner gif you could've posted instead of us? :dwillhuh:
MemorableRespectfulAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Im wondering who got fukked up worse

Dude on the top of the wagon look like he landed with a good roll but it looks like hes doubled over in pain

Dude on the inside clearly took a direct hit to the back of the head the way hes holding it

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

Y’all Coli dudes just a different breed :mjlol:

Da fukk y’all keep getting in these :mindblown: situations with the most ridiculous details :what:

Shoulda told that lil bopper to scram :camby: as soon as she asked you to buy her some cigs...

Shoulda known she was damn runaway bummin cigs outside the store and shyt... :smh:

Give her directions to the damn shelter or somerhing but not going to the woods on some Harry Potter shyt .

Hope she ain’t out there on the stroll :to:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Always faded drunk white women when I was in college. I just don’t believe in fukking one in that situation for the first time. I’ve seen ones that came off prejudice turn to the biggest lover of us when that alcohol kick in :mjlol:

If she won’t keep that energy sober then she’s :camby:status