Oklahoma Sooners starting RB Rodney Anderson accused of rape UPDATE: Charges dropped, she lied

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Summary....

Lying bytch meets Rodney Anderson at a bar. They started drinking.

They left to go to another bar. They drank some more. Both were drunk(Her more than him).

She takes him home.... They start making out. She runs to the toilet because she needs to vomit.

After vomiting, she starts texting her friends saying "I'm making out with OU RB Rodney Anderson."

She brushes her teeth, finishes her messages, then goes back to making out with Rodney Anderson.

They both fall asleep... Rodney eventually wakes up and leaves this bytch.

Lying bytch wakes up and texts her girlfriends "I should have let Rodney Anderson fukk."

bytch catches feels and now wants a relationship with Rodney Anderson.

Rodney Anderson won't return text messages or call. He canceled that bytch like Nino. She catches more feels.

bytch calls a group of friends to help her make up a lie in order to get Rodney Anderson investigated and to obtain a bogus ass PO.

bytch files bogus ass police report. Police come to OU campus to hem Rodney Anderson up.

Rodney Anderson is like "this bytch is lying, I didn't do this." Lying bytch has already sent false info to her male simps and they are slandering him on Twitter. He calls his parents(white momma, black daddy). Momma gets in front of media and says "my baby didn't rape this girl."

Investigation begins....

Lying bytch shows police text convos between her and Rodney, but she didn't show the "I should have let him fukk" text.

Her other friends start snitching, even showing the "I should have let him fukk" text.

Lying bytch knows shyt is about to hit the fan; deletes all social media.

The chick's name is Courtney Thornton.....

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Summary....

Lying bytch meets Rodney Anderson at a bar. They started drinking.

They left to go to another bar. They drank some more. Both were drunk(Her more than him).

She takes him home.... They start making out. She runs to the toilet because she needs to vomit.

After vomiting, she starts texting her friends saying "I'm making out with OU RB Rodney Anderson."

She brushes her teeth, finishes her messages, then goes back to making out with Rodney Anderson.

They both fall asleep... Rodney eventually wakes up and leaves this bytch.

Lying bytch wakes up and texts her girlfriends "I should have let Rodney Anderson fukk."

bytch catches feels and now wants a relationship with Rodney Anderson.

Rodney Anderson won't return text messages or call. He canceled that bytch like Nino. She catches more feels.

bytch calls a group of friends to help her make up a lie in order to get Rodney Anderson investigated and to obtain a bogus ass PO.

bytch files bogus ass police report. Police come to OU campus to hem Rodney Anderson up.

Rodney Anderson is like "this bytch is lying, I didn't do this." Lying bytch has already sent false info to her male simps and they are slandering him on Twitter. He calls his parents(white momma, black daddy). Momma gets in front of media and says "my baby didn't rape this girl."

Investigation begins....

Lying bytch shows police text convos between her and Rodney, but she didn't show the "I should have let him fukk" text.

Her other friends start snitching, even showing the "I should have let him fukk" text.

Lying bytch knows shyt is about to hit the fan; deletes all social media.

The chick's name is Courtney Thornton.....

Hoe need to be thrown in jail.........that is some evil shyt man. Did the stupid ass cops even give this heffa a rape kit.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There must be conflicting accounts.... Twitter says they did fukk, but the OU fan page Land Thieves say that was a lie.

Twitter always lying so I take that shyt with a grain of salt. Oklahoma cops would love to bust a black OU player so for them to not have enough evidence you best believe they didn't fukk.

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Apparently here she is.. Saw it on a Sooners forum

25073107_1979944105586445_5492981346131034264_o.jpg

They already going in on her :mjlol:

e8cf2a69c5b484e1d7a3872c37d1638b.jpg