Old crazy tweets from rapper Logic could create controversy for him.

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
i see a c00n on the left and a half cac on the right :mjpls:

This is like The Coli version of the inkblot test :ohhh:

hi-res-884df70e55cc9a3e5d87a00968238c97_crop_north.jpg

What about now :mjgrin:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Once you get famous shouldn't you be hiring ppl to like clean your social media, do damage control and so on?

This is what I don't understand. Celebrities are getting exposed on social media for stuff they said years ago and it makes them look awful. They don't have anybody that can delete their accounts or at least clean them up? :dwillhuh:

A few weeks back, I went on one of my social media accounts and I was :scust: at 95% of the stuff I wrote in the past. I couldn't even recognize who that person was and I felt sick going through them. If I ever get famous, I'm burning all of my social media accounts and getting rid of as much stuff as I can.

leoc

All Star
Daps
His entire tweet thread about hoodrats is Black "welfare queen" stereotypes. That and the fact that Black women were the only race of women to not get love from him, its not hard to read between the lines.

1) stop trying to link black women with hoodrats.
2) those hoodrat stereotypes cannot be stereotypes because that is exactly what HOODRATS (not black women) do

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's a phony. Not too shocking.

This is what I don't understand. Celebrities are getting exposed on social media for stuff they said years ago and it makes them look awful. They don't have anybody that can delete their accounts or at least clean them up? :dwillhuh:

A few weeks back, I went on one of my social media accounts and I was :scust: at 95% of the stuff I wrote in the past. I couldn't even recognize who that person was and I felt sick going through them. If I ever get famous, I'm burning all of my social media accounts and getting rid of as much stuff as I can.

Yep. I was out of control on Twitter from 2009-2012. I said some really bad things that I wouldn't think of saying now.