Old Navy catching heat for interracial ad

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I think black women need to do this: Do what you ask?

Black women should marry non-black men BUT adopt black children as their own children! Not only do you get the drama free non-black spouse but you get to have pure black children as well!!!

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Black women should marry non-black men BUT adopt black children as their own children! Not only do you get the drama free non-black spouse but you get to have pure black children as well!!!

mjl.gif

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Man Walmart been promoting this filth for a few years now. Look at there last 4-5 commercials it's been a Cac with a Black Woman.

Thats why i don't shop there.... The CACS pushing this filth on Black people and I'm not with it. :stopitslime:

#BlackLove

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest

Huh?...:what:
nikka...:what:
Damn no wonder no one likes you...:dead:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps

you and that ray lewis having avi guy need to be banned

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
You're a cracker.
:dead: Nah my bytch made breh, I'm just not a fake ass mofo when its comes to shyt, if you gonna be proud when its one be proud when its the other way, don't stop halfway slime. I don't care for interracial relationships but I'm damn sure not gonna get excited over bm/bw being in one :umad:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They really don't breh. They bytch and moan online and continue to buy the product. I honestly can't think of a brand that was tarnished by interracial ads. Cheerios sales never been down.
This.

white people really got nothing to be mad about so that's why whenever they boycott or protest it never amounts to anything and it's forgotten in a week. They sheep that can't think for themselves programmed to consume.