Old Navy catching heat for interracial ad

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:wtf: they are?

Yeah.

Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic, all the same company.

So all these folks talmbat they aren't setting foot in Old Navy again, they still gon' eat
off them if they need some khakis. It's business, Big Baby...they be diversifying they bonds,
but they got their corner sowed up real nice.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
You swirl defenders need to research what the cacs did to the native populations throughout central and south america.
" b b but it doesn't matter everyone can do whatever they want :troll: "
When interracial relationships become too abundant there is always one race who loses, that's exactly what happened to the natives :sas2:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just seen this jc penny ad on my counter of this ambiguous mixed black man that looked white, hardly no shade in his skin with the curly bush like that nikka corbin bleu....the daughter was mixed also...typical mixed chick with the curly bush....but the son was just a reg full black boy

these white corporations been doing this...im glad ppl are finally waking up, because I used to notice this years ago with those McDonald's commercials and always wondered why all the women were mixed black women with the curly bush....and this is what its transforming into

black men are being systematically exterminated .... via the economic system...IR relationships...the prison system....abortions.....

cacs know they cant wipe us out in plain sight...so they come up with all types of passive aggressive ways to do it....thats the white mans game...passive aggression....its an attack wrapped with a smile.....like X said...they practice aggression but preach equality

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
So they have a kid in the add who obviously has 2 black parents but the black dad isn't there they've got some nerv marketing some shyt like that.

Daps
not gonna lie, I've always been :mjpls: to the brehs and brehettes who are all gung ho about mixing with other races and always maintained that biracials need to be classified as biracial but after seeing a bunch of cacs tweet this stuff, I'm realizing my misguidance:wow:
they calling mixed kids mystery meat :wow:
this shyt is ignorant as fukk :wow:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm more surprised that people still shop at Old Navy. But this is nothing new, they've continually try and advertise the myth to Black women that white and other non-Black men are an option for them when it reality that's not the case in the slightest.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah.

Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic, all the same company.

So all these folks talmbat they aren't setting foot in Old Navy again, they still gon' eat
off them if they need some khakis. It's business, Big Baby...they be diversifying they bonds,
but they got their corner sowed up real nice.

Thank You. nikkaz really don't know. It's fukkin hilarious.

Told some nikkaz this years ago, and they legit got mad at me. Same shyt, but a different label, tag, and emblem. :skip:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
These nikkas whole lives is the website, so they internalize every piece of media they see to fit the typical "black women hate black men" rhetoric of the coli. These nikkas don't talk to no females irl and probably don't live around too many other black folks. Their perspective of human interaction is limited to this site and social media. Out of all the things plaguing the black community, an add with no provocative imagery at all is contributing to the destruction of the black community?
Yeah it has to be to think the things some truly believe. Its no way your living a regular on all this conspiracy theory stuff. It maybe going on but ime people,that don't mainly stay online where cats break this stuff down like the nfl draft not really as much on this. You talk to people that are like most of my friends that don't go on messageboards and tell them this shyt they going to laugh at you at minimum cause it just doesn't compute that don't focus on this stuff like cats online esp messageboards do.

I don't really watch much TV but it just seems very prevalent on lots of YouTube and TV ads especially when compared to commercials showing black relationships or anything else.
Yeah I think you got caught with the good old confirmation bias. Stay off here for a week or two bet you won't be seeing this as much anymore unless your non online friends on this vibe too.

Hence why its call Agenda
You sound stupid honestly. It can be an agenda but if it don't work on non sheeps what does it matter? You ready to go all IR all the time? Your ready to suck a dikk or two? Since its an agenda and it must work on everybody for y'all to always mention it like so why you not ready to do these things?

Lmaoooo its not that serious tho

People get mad over the most pettiest things.

:dead:
I swear some of these cats must live the most peaceful lives ever. Where they can afford to be distracted by IR commercials/agendas with all these other more closer problems. I bet most of these cats don't even have friends of other races like that but talking about some IR agenda. Stop it.

Theres a lot of people saying "this doesn't matter" who don't understand how marketing works.....its literally the science of manipulating people.
You sound stupid honestly. It can be an agenda but if it don't work on non sheeps what does it matter? You ready to go all IR all the time? Your ready to suck a dikk or two? Since its an agenda and it must work on everybody for y'all to always mention it like so why you not ready to do these things? Same questions I asked iwunder you can answer too

If you don't buy into it, whats the problem?
Dudes got excuses then when you hear them you like FOH.

Because I care about more than myself maybe:ohhh:
Nah dude stop lying with that standard bullshyt I care about more than myself junk. Its not even in our human nature to be all concerned with cats we don't know like that. If your immediate friends/family ain't doing this you ain't about to sit here and lie just to be right on the coli about you care about the world. Even if you say the whole black race I don't believe it. Life has shown me that what you kicking isn't real at all. Family/friends I believe outside of that not believing the universal concerns of you or anybody period unless its actually seen instead of just said.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
All the real c00ns will be highly upset at those comments.

Like, "Why don't you racist white people like us?"

Who gives a shyt?!

They don't like us.

Stop trying to analyze the racist white mind.
I hate that word, but, I feel u.

Racism is still alive...now let's go on with our days

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear some of these cats must live the most peaceful lives ever. Where they can afford to be distracted by IR commercials/agendas with all these other more closer problems. I bet most of these cats don't even have friends of other races like that but talking about some IR agenda. Stop it.

It can be an agenda but if it don't work on non sheeps what does it matter?

Agreed. Personally, i don't understand the whole "agenda" thing tbh. (I'm speaking generally of course). I would think it's very futile to worry about one's relationship if it's outside of your own and your circle. Or maybe I'm the crazy one:yeshrug:

@ the bolded: it's sig worthy. :ehh:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
13138916_1335725469788649_483315557109380036_n.jpg
13173659_1335725463121983_8195993477740248704_n.jpg
13164492_1335725466455316_5301703546886413473_n.jpg