Old news

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
What was she supposed to say...sounds like a generic celeb response to me..the opposite of "Im open to work with the guy..I don't want any trouble but fukk that nikka"

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Sad part is Marjority of yall wives/girlfriend's that you love, take of and will die for feel this way about a "toxic" piece of shyt that used to bust her head every once and a while.:mjlol:

I think she forgives Chris because she was also toxic in that relationship. From what I understand, the abuse went both ways.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I think she forgives Chris because she was also toxic in that relationship. From what I understand, the abuse went both ways.

An underrated part about Rihanna is that she never once threw Chris under the bus.. Never said he should be in jail or tried to get a bag from him..

Its because they were still seeing each other. Shortly after she did this interview they started dating publicly again.

When he got with Karrueche Tran she publicly showed her disdain and tried to embarrass the girl online.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Sad part is Marjority of yall wives/girlfriend's that you love, take care of and will die for feel this way about a "toxic" piece of shyt that used to bust her head every once and a while.:mjlol:
Women love drama and tragedy they ain’t got no hobbies so relationships is their main focus

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I had an on again off again girlfriend from highschool. It's true you can feel like the connection there is special. But ultimately it is also dysfunctional.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I had an on again off again girlfriend from highschool. It's true you can feel like the connection there is special. But ultimately it is also dysfunctional.
Here what’s happening. She had that relationship with a dude like Chris at a young age. She is imprinted by him. She always have some type of variation of Chris. The disfunction turns her on. It gives her a felling.

So essentially when you hear a chick tell you it wasn’t no chemistry or spark or any variation of that goofy shyt, she really means her push don’t get wet.