1 star thread
Tekken-3-Eddy.gif

nah this thread dope

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Arcades :blessed:

Going there after school :blessed:

Buying a bunch of coins and waiting in line to play the new Capcom vs SNK 2 game :blessed:

No bytching about nerfs/buffs, but just dealing with what the game gave you :blessed:

Games were better made because devs knew they only had one shot and couldn't patch shyt up later :blessed:
Instead they just made another version of the game e.i street fighter

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
We got a old school fighting game thread and no blantant AI cheating mentions? :dame:

AI :dame: doing walking Boss Kicks and Harlem Booms

Harlem Boom :ohhh:

:dead:

Surely your award of :sas1:s OP cupsip animation, he has an invincibility frame, its even worse when you activate his hot take super

Dont even get me started on Ultimate Jordan this nikka automatically dodges all of brehs attacks its like hes trying to tell us something :mjpls: good thing hes banned from EVO

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:dahell: vs :wtf:

WINNER:

:wtf:
"
Is there a crack prize for winning this fight?"
*After beating normal Dahell on perfect, no blocking, hard difficulty, using no finishers and KO'd in under 60 seconds*

*ENTER SECRET NEW CHALLENGER!*

:wtf: Vs.
zIQROvN.png

*Now you must fight the secret final boss who is just Palette Swapped Dahell that has a mixture of everyone's combat style together.*

For the 3 hours of your life wasted the crack prize is just a gallery of blurry 480p images.