Olympic Village Sex Fest: Athletes Tell All In ESPN Report That Reveals 70,000 Condom

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah but none of these athletes are gonna risk their careers by getting knocked up like that.

Maybe ONE.

The rest just need that release after working out and competing non-stop for weeks on end.

Those nuts are the fukking BEST :ahh:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Kobe Bryant: I just so happen to be staying in the same hotel with the Australian swim team. I couldn't resist the chance to watch them train and prepare for the Olympics, so I asked if it would be ok. They were excited to have me there. I loved the attention to detail they put into their training and the methodical approach they have. I was lucky because on this am Stephanie Rice , 3 time gold medal winner in Beijing and the best women's swimmer in the world was training. I had the chance to see the best in the world prepare and she is FOCUSED. I took pics with the swimmers and they gave me some speedos lol. The Olympics for me is a great chance to learn from the worlds best and figure out what makes them tick all while representing your country. What a great opportunity and honor.

292462_10151061977190419_1324333999_n.jpg

Pretty sure he fukked the Australian swim team.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe Bryant: I just so happen to be staying in the same hotel with the Australian swim team. I couldn't resist the chance to watch them train and prepare for the Olympics, so I asked if it would be ok. They were excited to have me there. I loved the attention to detail they put into their training and the methodical approach they have. I was lucky because on this am Stephanie Rice , 3 time gold medal winner in Beijing and the best women's swimmer in the world was training. I had the chance to see the best in the world prepare and she is FOCUSED. I took pics with the swimmers and they gave me some speedos lol. The Olympics for me is a great chance to learn from the worlds best and figure out what makes them tick all while representing your country. What a great opportunity and honor.

For sure :myman:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

:childplease: and :mjpls: probably went through white p*ssy at the Olympics like Wolverine and Deadpool go through ninjas in Japan.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

I don't know what is about Australian women, but I have to get with one some day. Hit one for ya boy Kobe. :shaq:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

:russ: