On a scale from 1 to 10 how petty are you? And what's the pettiest thing you've ever done?

How petty are you?

• Total voters

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I think I'm about a 2 unprovoked but I can easily be a 9 :patrice:

The pettiest thing I ever did was make a nikka cry in front of the whole class by talking about his dead mom after I found out he stole my Yugioh card. 5th grade savage :banderas:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
It was this one
latest

shyt was my favorite :mjcry:

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I'm a constant 10.

One time a friend of mine asked me to get them some food, she had nothing in her fridge and no money whatsoever.

We go to the grocery store and I bought $200.00 worth of food for her. As we're about to leave, she begins to complain because I wouldn't let her buy one other thing,

A pair of slippers. I came here to get her food and complains because I refused to spend any more of my money. I said to her, "I'm not arguing about this."

and went back up to customer service to return everything. Got my money back and told her ass to find a way home.

The bytch walked that day.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I'm a constant 10.

One time a friend of mine asked me to get them some food, she had nothing in her fridge and no money whatsoever.

We go to the grocery store and I bought $200.00 worth of food for her. As we're about to leave, she begins to complain because I wouldn't let her buy one other thing,

A pair of slippers. I came here to get her food and complains because I refused to spend any more of my money. I said to her, "I'm not arguing about this."

and went back up to customer service to return everything. Got my money back and told her ass to find a way home.

:damn: good lord.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
I'm a constant 10.

can't even say you threw her to the bushes, threw her out of existence for the day lmao

15%2B-%2B1