On a scale from 1 to 10 how petty are you? And what's the pettiest thing you've ever done?

How petty are you?

• Total voters

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Guy I knew was a huge a$$hole, later on I revealed a guy's crush to our mutual friends, they told the girl, few months later he wasted 20 gift cards on her and she rejected him

It was this one
latest

shyt was my favorite :mjcry:
Pegasus :scust: You didn't get the Joey starter tin with Red Eyes Black Dragon? :mjpls:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Here's the full story

Another Simp Story: Part 1

Jason, like many of the people in my circle weren't so good in the girlfriend department. This was in mid-12th grade and the lunch group regressed to Me, Victor, Paul, Him and a new addition, Joe [Haitian, chill as fukk, more of a geek than a nerd].

Jason had a huge crush on this girl, Jada, he'd wax poetic about all the time, it was getting annoying, personally.

Unfortunately, Jason and I had the same physics class, and he sat with that group too which also consisted of:

Vanessa -> Brehette, friendly with me, was a good artist, had natural hair [:noah:]
Frantz -> Haitian, cool guy, looked just like Kodak Black, funny enough
Carl -> Haitian, he was just like Mike from the Young Ones but actually made money [or whatever his function was]

We were talking about crushes or something, then I blurted out that Jason liked Jada, a lot.

Jason: :wtf: liar!
Me: He does, he'd stop watching Japanese cartoons for her [I love anime, but I hate weebs]
Vanessa::mjlol:I know Jada, i'll tell her! :lolbron:
Jason: Nooo! :whoa: Tell them you're kidding @FmrToken!
Me: :umad: Sit and spin, nikka

Days later, I thought it blew over, but Jada and Vanessa came up to me while I was walking to class,

Vanessa: Does Jason really like Jada?
Me: shyt, he's obssessed with her
Jada: :scusthov:

Me, being the vindicative bytch that I am, felt like Newman one upping Jerry and bolted after class to tell Jason :queen:

Part 6.5: Simp Story, Morning Glory (blur is overrated though)
My dislike of Jason wasn't unwarranted, I knew the kid since middle school and was generally just an a$$hole and a dork, he was the type of nerd nerds bully, but he was a dikk about it. This trait stayed with him in high school. shyt, he watched and drew hentai during downtime in class, matter of fact.

I was rushing to lunch, ready to be the bearer of bad news, and there they were, sitting in their usual spots.

Me - Hey y'all :youngsabo:
The Table - Hey/Yo/what up/hi/etc.

I had a stupid grin on my face the whole time, I was too excited to tell him, just my luck Vanessa and her friend Nadine came up to us.

Vanessa - Hey @FmrToken, did you tell him?
Me - :lolbron: Not yet
Vanessa - :russ:Jason, Jason, Jada doesn't like you at all!
Jason - :yeshrug: Whatever, I don't care.

Vanessa - :usure: Ok..

She left, and we just ate and talked as if nothing happened, no harm, I thought.

Next Day: Physics Class
Usually, I came to class pretty early, right after Jason did [School breakfast was actually good, school lunch was :scust:], this day was no different.

I went inside, shook the teacher's hand [A young, New York cac we called Mr. O] and sat down.

Jason was just staring into space, normally, he'd try to make a gay joke, a Muslim joke, or a gay Muslim joke to piss me off or even try to take my headphones out but no. Pretty good day so far!

Jason - She said no.

Me - Hm?

Jason - Jada, I asked her and she just wanted to be friends.

Me - :yeshrug: That'll happen, plenty of fish in the sea.

Jason - I want her. We've been friends for years!

Me - And? She said no, get over it.

Jason - :ohhh: I bet Vanessa told her to say no!

Me - :leostare: Really.

Jason - She's too nice not to say yes!

After that exchange everyone else came in and Jason was giving Vanessa the death glare.

Believe it or not, nothing really happened after that, aside from a few jokes at his expense, everything blew over...until December came around
Up until December, Jason was back to his old ways, annoying and socially retarded, all was well, but he started talking about Jada again, specifically, he had a convoluted plan..

Jason - I still love her, and she loves me :jawalrus:

Me - :dwillhuh:

Jason - You and your little friend thought you could take her away from me, but I stayed low, I've saved up for months, i've spent my whole Christmas present budget, forgotten family birthdays and sold my old laptop for this!

Me - :dame:

This had to be an unprecedented moment in simp history, get this, he got her $20 dollar Visa gift cards, yes, plural, not two, not three but - 25 Visa cards, this moron wasted $500+ on gift cards, gift cards! If it was one, fine, but 20 fukking 5!

It went as well as you'd expect, the story goes he each had them in an envelope and said, "I love you, Jada" as he passed out each one. Jada, apparently, was very shy and got embarassed easily, she just walked outta class in shame, leaving the cards with him and getting detention for leaving.

We made fun of Jason all the time after hearing that.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
8 honestly. In high school, during gym class, we usually had class vs class football games. Our rival was the Talented kids who played instruments and shyt. i had to always guard this spanish kid. We would go hard against each other.

One day he Randy Moss the shyt out of me. Everyone was laughing at me, i was so hurt :mjcry:

we score on the next touch and im ready for this nikka. I wasnt that fastest nikka but i played good defense still. Its last play and they throw it to him on some hail mary play and he got up mad high. I push the nikka man :demonic: was not gonna let them laugh at me on the last play. Whole class chased after me, was about to be a hugh brawl. I miss those days bruh

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I had a coworker who's husband cheated on her with her cousin and got her pregnant and the cousin was posting pictures of her pregnant belly on IG so I commented on the picture and said "it's gonna suck when that kid finds out him and his cousins have the same dad.". She got called all kinds of hoes in those comments :wow: and I got blocked. My coworker thought it was funny though. She said a lot of their family members don't talk to her anymore. :mjlol: Apparently, no one else knew and I told everyone.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Most people are petty let's face it.

When someone hurts you it burns.

Anyway, an ex boyfriend was cheating on me. I found out who the young lady was and we confronted him. Pretty much he was in love with her. It was evident after me and her had went over accounts etc. I thought she and I were compatible personality wise so we wind up friends.

That shyt burned him up. She and I are still friends two years later. I'm glad he cheated because I got a great friend out the deal.

To this day he's still burnt don't ask me how I know.