Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Official Thread)

Daps
Like I said what pulled my collar to the fetish was Sam Jack and Jamie Fox saying it to one another in Django. Did Black people even do that during slavery?!

Idk nikka was I alive 200 years ago? :ohhh:

And again fiction from reality... Django was as realistic as Kill Bill.

Off set or camera some cac going off the deep end and throwing N bombs is one thing.

I brought up the wire and this is truth... the wire was written by white people, none of y’all bring up n word usuage so why the Tarantino hate?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Idk nikka was I alive 200 years ago? :ohhh:

And again fiction from reality... Django was as realistic as Kill Bill.

Off set or camera some cac going off the deep end and throwing N bombs is one thing.

I brought up the wire and this is truth... the wire was written by white people, none of y’all bring up n word usuage so why the Tarantino hate?
Its one show. They also did a mini series called Show Me A Hero and not one N bomb was uttered.
Yer boy QT has to put it in all his work. See the difference?

Daps
Its one show. They also did a mini series called Show Me A Hero and not one N bomb was uttered.
Yer boy QT has to put it in all his work. See the difference?

The word nikka was thrown around on the wire far more then any Tarantino Film. If the point you’re trying to make is that he’s white so he shouldn’t use it, then it should apply to every single instance.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The word nikka was thrown around on the wire far more then any Tarantino Film. If the point you’re trying to make is that he’s white so he shouldn’t use it, then it should apply to every single instance.
So you don't see the difference? lol
More than Django? I seriously doubt it.
I don't care what QT does and it doesn't even effect my enjoyment of his movies. I'm just passing a judgement on why he does it. My judgement of him bothers you? I really don't care, you can disagree on my assessment. :yeshrug:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The wire is the most loved piece of entertainment on this board, no one is going to not defend that show. Just saying. Back to Quentin. .

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I think y'all might be wrong about tarantina..

I'm not defending the guy :whoa: so chill... He could be aan undercover raging racist for all I know.. But I don't think he is..

I used to feel the same way about his excessive use of the word nikka in his movies... But i heard a long interview with him on XM radio a few years ago and he got into his childhood and shyt.. Turns out he was raised by a single mom who preferred to date black dudes. And when he was a kid sometimes his moms boyfriend (a black dude) would take him out around town (probably around nikkaz) , toss a ball with him and take him to the movies (probably black movies with black audiences)

I'm not saying this gives him a pass but when he said that I was like okay :jbhmm: ..that sorta makes sense why he seems to.be so obsessed with nikka shyt in his movies. Maybe he feels like he is one through osmosis idk :manny:

He did say something about always wanting to make a movie about slavery with nikkaz kicking ass in it

You can say what you want but most nikkaz thought Django was entertaining as fukk :francis:

Nah, this definitely makes sense to me breh. I said it when Hateful Eight dropped that dude has a sick fetish with the word. Like he saw his mother get her back blown out by some big jive talking black dude back in the day and hes been infatuated ever since.

And what do you know...I was right :dayum:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Some Nazi Officer is talking about Jesse Owens and calls him a niqqer.
Like really QT?! A movie about Nazi Germany you could of left that and us out. We wouldn't have minded. lol
It said negros not ******s.

******s is American as apple pie

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was actually surprised there were no N-bombs (from what I remember) in the comic sequel, Django/Zorro, he cowrote.